Chanel Paris Menswear

Yimi

Reaction score
Just waiting for some Fashion Show
that never appears :angry: and was wondering
what about Chanel Menswear!!!

Who do you think should design...
How do you imagine it:flower:
Do you thing Galliano should design it!!!!
Maybe, maybe

Since Dior did do a menswear line, start from scatch by Hedi Slimane...I see it as somewhat of a possibility. I do know that Karl Lagerfeld does do a few men's pieces in his collections and he has also done mens shoes and a ski suit for chanel...rather random. I also remember seeing an editorial KL (I think) did, showing men wearing Chanel clothing modified for men.

And Galliano shouldn't design anything, in an ideal world imo...

Del puente a la alameda, menudo pie la lleva por la vereda que se extremece...

Hey guys, if u post dont be bad with Galliano!!!
:boxer: Why Do You Hate Me?:boxer:

:brows:... if i am cool:brows:

Chanel can work on Men. Just alter the cut and voila...Mens collection...I would starve in order to buy Chanel Menswear, boucle jackets with biker boots and a leather cammellia brooch...Im getting faint...

Ive seen shots of the Chanel menswear...Same concept, same look, same everything relaly, just done up in a mens silhouette...

Sorry, Chanel just doesnt translate into menswear IMO..:sick:

Chanel should never do a menswear show. The whole point (at least in the first place) of Chanel is its boy-ish womenswear. What a disaster it would be to have Chanel girl-ish menswear (which I've not doubt it would be, at least with KL).

Oh, and Galliano + Chanel = Fashion Tragedy.

I can't see the advantage in giving Galliano another brand to ruin...

Galliano would never do a Chanel Homme line, Chanel execs. would never give him the reigns...Galliano Homme spits out hot pieces that are wearable, and sell out quickly, but Lagerfeld introducing Chanel mens pieces in its shows is a nice gesture in that Lagerfeld doesnt shove it in your face, but who knows about the future!!! anyway could you imagine if Galliano was to do Chanel Homme...He would indeed introduce the CHANEL GAZETTE!!!!!and jock straps to match!!!!!!lol

img10471797434.jpeg

These images have been courtesy of www.rakuten.co.jp/2line.

I'm no fan of this. And each piece is way expensive. I could've provided more pictures had this thread come about a month or so ago, but most of it has sold out at this particular shop. :wacko: The first jacket is also sold out, but the product page still remains at the moment.

Agree with you AlexN....... !

This is just pure :sick: , just like the Chanel line for women! Those pants look like they're part of pajamas!!!

the pockets are far to feminin...they'd look better without them, it looks so dandy & sophisticated....looks nice i think??? ...oh not sure yet:unsure:

I think each collection should not be more than 10-20 looks , it shouldn't be a mass market luxury

taz said:
the pockets are far to feminin...they'd look better without them, it looks so dandy & sophisticated....looks nice i think??? ...oh not sure yet:unsure:

I think each collection should not be more than 10-20 looks , it shouldn't be a mass market luxury
everything looks far too feminine

brian said:
i love that first jacket :heart:

me too :ninja: The rest is just below-par.

Of course,it's all purely at the benefit of Kaiser Karl and his newfound taste. I swear,the man is so obsessed with Hedi Slimane that he has to mimic everything. From his own personal style to adding this androgynous line for men.

Galliano at Chanel though? His name even being associated with Chanel is insulting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->