Chanel 'Première Édition Originale' Watch 2023.24 : Lily-Rose Depp, Jennie & Zifeng Zhang by Inez & Vinoodh

chrisand489

Reaction score
chanel_ho2023_hs1_0007_2_rgb-HD.jpeg

(wwd.com)

Always liked Lily-Rose Depp for Chanel, believe she brings a sense of youth to the brand and genuinely do not think Lily-Rose has given Chanel a bad campaign (perhaps my least favourite being Fall 2017 with Cara Delevingne). I am bias, however, because Vanessa Paradis will forever remain one of my all-time fave Chanel girls.

I do rather love that shot of Lily wearing the blue blouse, more than I do the first image. She looks gorgeous, getting a little young Kate Moss there...

Thank you for posting @[B]chrisand489[/B]! :heart:

I've never been able to see the appeal of Lily-Rose. She's not bad, but she's not great either. Suppose there's a beautiful mediocrity to her that can garner mass appeal, but still she offers the same face and mood to everything she does. Perpetually sullen gamine.

The blue blouse shot reminds me a little of Madonna in Gucci at the 1995 VMAs.

Please no more Inez and Vinoohd cheapness!!!!!!!

Oh play with cards honey and pretend you live for the watches…. Sensual lips …. Oh thats great honey…

Always liked Lily-Rose Depp for Chanel, believe she brings a sense of youth to the brand and genuinely do not think Lily-Rose has given Chanel a bad campaign (perhaps my least favourite being Fall 2017 with Cara Delevingne). I am bias, however, because Vanessa Paradis will forever remain one of my all-time fave Chanel girls.

I do rather love that shot of Lily wearing the blue blouse, more than I do the first image. She looks gorgeous, getting a little young Kate Moss there...

Thank you for posting @[B]chrisand489[/B]! :heart:
The photograph of Lily (face shot) wearing the blue blouse gets my like as well because it is more seductive and well balanced.

Having seen Jennie's shot in a magazine, I found it youthful without being juvenile, which is not always the case with Chanel campaigns in recent times.

I don't think she's the right person to take this where they intended it to go. It's not necessarily her fault, a Chanel watch isn't something you normally see on someone her age. Margot Robbie would have been better suited for this product and setting.

I don't think she's the right person to take this where they intended it to go. It's not necessarily her fault, a Chanel watch isn't something you normally see on someone her age. Margot Robbie would have been better suited for this product and setting.
I bought mine at 30 so Jennie kind of make sense. I just seen that she is 28 (even if she influences a younger crowd). Lily Rose is 24 so I think it’s so weird to have her as the face of this…
I think the greatest difference between Virginie and Karl’s Chanel is the focus on that younger crowd. And that focus trickles down to all the department.

If Chanel wasn’t so expensive, one would believe that their direct competitor is MiuMiu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->