Chanel - The Campaign Archive

Chanel Joaillerie F/W 09.10 via Harper's Bazaar 2009 Russia June-July 2009 via journal-plaza.net

^ I like that one- I liked the whole campaign...Too bad she had to say how she doesn't pay attention to Chanel and all- she could have been a great spokesperson, but now that Karl is against her... :(

^ He is against her becouse she said she doesn't wear Chanel,.... IMO if some brand is useing you for campaign, you should be so suportive,...

But I like her too. She's perfect for Chanel like Marion is perfect for Dior.

^ Yeah...It's pretty clear she won't be back...(Or front row at the Chanel shows...) :(

^ it's her choice.. but she was lovely for Chanel.

^ I would very much doubt she has any choice in the matter...You have one of the highest profile gigs handed to you and then pretty much insult the brand, especially when you are dealing with Karl and the Wertheimers- I think the game is over... :(

Chanel No. 5 : Audrey Tautou by Jean-Pierre Jeunet

Chanel F/W 09.10 : Freja Beha Erichsen & Heidi Mount by Karl Lagerfeld

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

ELLE Russia November 2009 via journal-plaza.net

Neeever seen this :shock::woot:
unknowns and Claudia Mason,Kimora Lee and Giselle.

jalougallery.com

^^ OMG- that is amazing!! Thanks so much!! :flower: And I shall never, ever get Karl's infatuation with Kimora Lee- I can not stand her!! :angry:

scan0026.jpg

scan0027u.jpg

My scans

Found these with Vanessa Paradis, in a pile of clippings:

source | scanned by vogue28

^Oh woo! That's sexy. Kind of reminds me of the Fendi ad campaign with Stam for some reason.

^^any idea who shot it? i adore that campaign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->