Chanel - The Campaign Archive

wo,what season was this and who is the model??neever seen this before...

from jedroot

Can't be of much help, other than that it reeks of the 90s (a guess would be 92, but that is just a guess).

^I remember that ad. It was an ad for the contest they used to hold where people would submit a new lipgloss color. They also used to hold model contests as well and that girl was a winner. I remember seeing the ads in Seventeen. I believe it is from somewhere between 1999-2001.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anne Vyalitsyna is soo cute in this:heart: and I'd kill to have those shoes..
adv_7602.JPG

bwgreyscale

hmm... the first pic... not a great shot of kate , she looks drunk maybe... like she is cross-eyed ... but chanel adds always looks amazing! loved the daria ones

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so upset that my old computer died because i had sooooo many ads (not just chanel but from so many brands) saved on there and now i need to search for the pictures again...

i'll try to upload some pics in the next few days cause i think we need some more in this thread....

ChrissyM said:
i'll try to upload some pics in the next few days cause i think we need some more in this thread....

Please do!! :flower: The Chanel ads are as iconic as you can get!! I just spent a fortune on mounting and framing a b/w magazine ad from the 60's and it is such a masterpiece- 40 years ago!!! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->