Chanel - The Campaign Archive

^is that the girl in the ads (do u no?) cause i got this picture in an email from chanel but im not sure if its the same picture thats in vogue?

The picture in Vogue is different. The girl is blonde and I believe she is wearing red lipstick, they are for the new Paris / New York handbags / shoes / etc. collection. I had to toss my Vogue after it got wet this morning but if I can get ahold of another copy I'll scan the ads so everyone can see this girls long long arms.

This photo?

untitled22sj.jpg

I took it from the Vogue US pdf posted by bluedolphin.

^ Can anybody tell who that is? :blink:

I'm curious now too, and I hope Irina really does have Chanel ads in print! :woot:

Still waiting on my Vogue. :doh:

Yes, I have the issue, it is Iselin Steiro. So is this for something different than the spring collection?

She's doing really well then. :o

Yep, it's for Chanel's Cruise line and not S/S. :flower:

Thanks for the pic, Oxymoron! :flower:

Btw it's for neither rtw nor cruise but the Paris-New York collection,as mentioned by PinkAnik. However, the pic of Iselin is really not very campaign-looking. So like a catalog,isnt it?

china doll said:
Wow, it's odd Mr.Karl using unknown model
Pardon me, but according to fall/winter 06 ads thread, who's the model ??
hedi slimane influence(?)
it seems to me that karl has been taking some pointers from mr.slimaneB) :cough:ending of shows..pack of models:cough:

amor said:
Thanks for the pic, Oxymoron! :flower:

Btw it's for neither rtw nor cruise but the Paris-New York collection,as mentioned by PinkAnik. However, the pic of Iselin is really not very campaign-looking. So like a catalog,isnt it?

If its not for the Paris-New York campaign, thats what it says on the page next to it. Does someone know?

^same, i love them. there great, she looks gorgeous. and i so love the sunglasses shes wearing.

Thanks pinnie for posting.
Love that ad

^I wouldn't doubt it.

This one isn't from Vogue US, but I figured that it belongs in this thread, too :smile:

Scanned by me from Interview June 2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->