6’1″

Place of Origin:
Manhattan, Kansas, USA

Ethnic Origin:
1/2 Korean, 1/2 White and Cherokee

Birthsign:
Capricorn

How discovered:
Went to the Arts Showcase in December in Orlando, got some callbacks and signed with DNA Models in NY and Vision in LA

Favorite things:
I am a huge sports fanatic. I played two years of college football at Kansas State University believe it or not. I was a lot BIGGER then. Nobody believes me because of how tiny I am now.

Favorite music, band:
I’m a GLEEK! Glee music for sure! But other than that all the mainstream stuff on the radio, usually depends on the mood

Hobbies:
Watching the the Food Channel and all the delicious foods I can’t eat because of modeling and realizing that in life, if you eat delicious you will look disgusting, but if you eat disgusting, you will look DELICIOUS!…LOL

Favorite piece of clothing:
I’d say either my Pokemon PJs or my D&G jean jacket with a bunch of beaded studs all over it!

What’s your idea of fun?
Hanging out with my entourage in Kansas – Ben, Doerr, Braden, Curry, and Curtis

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
Best thing about Manhattan, Kansas besides the tornadoes, unpredictable weather and farms, would be Country Stampede. Not a huge country guy, but the event there is insane and gives me an my buddies an excuse to dress like redneck hillbillies!

Favorite artist (any kind:(
Hands down, William Hung from American Idol

Place you would love to visit:
I would love to visit Alaska, where I was born, to do some good ole fishing!

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
Currently obsessed with Glee! Show is insanely good! Don’t criticize, just watch it for yourself. If only I could sing…
models.com

Height: 6'1
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Suit: 40R
Waist: 32
Inseam: 34
Shoes: 11 1/2

dnamodels

he is very pretty, albeit a little commercial. I can see him doing some really nice money jobs. The comments on his models.com post are mostly pretty lame though, perhaps its a good sign for his career that he is able to generate so many comments (bad and good).

Charles-Melton.jpg

yvymag

OUT September 2011
'MOD MAN'

Ph: Giampaolo Sgura
Styling: Grant Woolhead

\

storemags.com

Prestige Hong Kong
Ph: Giuliano Bekor
Models: Charles Melton (DNA), Jerry Zhao, Zheng Da Peng, Zhang Ai Peng and Fu Zong Zheng (Starz China Agency)

thefashionisto

Model: Charles Melton
Agency: Vision
Photographer: Jeff Slater

source malemodelscene.net

Show Package – New York S/S 13

mdc

Fashionisto Exclusive: The Boys of NYFW S/S 2013
Pandora’s Box
Ph: Nikolai De Vera

thefashionisto

Backstage at Parke & Ronen by Justin Violini
Season: Spring Summer 2013
Models: Adrian Cardoso, Anderson Noel, Caesar Stovall, Carlens Sainvil, Charles Melton, Eduardo Oliver, Francisco Javier Escobar, Helge Gjerstad, Jarrod Scott, Jonathan Nielssen, Maël Caloc, Patrick O'Donnell, River Viiperi, Sebastian Sauve, Thomas Vollmar, Thor Bulow, Tobias Sorensen, Travis Bland, Travis Smith, Tristan Burnet, Vladimir Ivanov, and Yannick Boetzkes

malemodelscene.net

Show Package – New York F/W 13: DNA

models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->