Mia Goth

Nicolasa

Reaction score
Model turned actress, who has captured the attention by debuting as part of the cast of the latest work of director Lars von Trier "Nymphomaniac" (release pending) and to maintain a relationship with actor Shia LaBeouef, also present in the film.

F6pXhpg.jpg
krdqFOb.jpg
RLx4KBu.jpg

thesuperficial.com

Next to director and part of the team of Nymphomaniac during a set visit photo call.

I think despite her childish and sickly appearance, she transmits a deep and mature personality. And in terms of her style, it's currently the typical london-topshopy style with indie hints but, hopefully, we have a lot to see :wink:. In short, I think she's a charming girl and a future promise.

Mia Goth goes topless sexy for i-D magazine’s Future Fashion issue, out on newsstands now!

Here’s what the 20-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On her character in Nymphomaniac: “My character had never known love, so she mistakes everything for sexual love. I was very deep into that character, so the sex scenes came very naturally to me.”

On her admiration for Nymphomaniac director Lars Von Trier: “I would have done anything Lars asked. I didn’t have fear because I trusted him.”

On her holiday plans with boyfriend Shia LaBeouf: “We went to Rio over Christmas. I have family over there. We went down to Copacabana beach for New Year’s Eve – apparently there were 2.5 million people there. We partied right down the beach and everyone was dancing – one minute samba and the next minute electro. You could walk into the sea as the fireworks went off.”

For more on Mia, visit I-d.vice.com!

rwjRa7x.jpg

6mZ3mo1.jpg

tjDuJ7W.jpg

just jared

Actor Shia LaBeouf and his girlfriend Mia Goth grab breakfast after her ran in the LA Marathon in Los Angeles, California on September 6, 2014.
nTvmxGF.jpg

mZeEyue.jpg

zimbio

Fury premiere - 2014 BFI London Film Festival at Odeon Leicester Square on Sunday night (October 19) in London, England.
n7Vn1WF.jpg

just jared

UK Vogue January 2015
'Natural Wonder'
Model: Mia Goth
Photographer: Harley Weir
Stylist: Kate Phelan

glossynewsstand.com via Oxymore

She always looks spectacular in print, could easily be a model.

Miu Miu S/S 2015

Cinematic storytelling and the interconnected narratives of three fearless and beautiful actresses empowers Steven Meisel’s latest campaign for Miu Miu.

Staring Mia Goth, Imogen Poots and Marine Vacth in a series of cinematic tableaux, the images, glimpsed as if through doorways, place the viewer at the heart of a multi-dimensional, multi-room story.

Youthful Mia Goth is playfully perched on crisp white bed sheets, locking eyes with the viewer she beckons us toward her. Seductive Imogen Poots radiates a rebellious attitude, golden light from a window cascading mysterious shadows across her confident face. Elegant Marine Vacth, one of France’s most striking acting talents, is contemplative and serene in a drawing room wearing a dusk-rose coat, the bag placed at her feet leaving us unsure if she is arriving or leaving the scene.

These cinematic tableaux are filled with a sense of tension, an entwined narrative on the edge of dénouement, as we view these women’s stories and the collection through a series of captivating, interrupted moments.

The sets details – antique wallpapers, dark wood furniture, an unmade bed – create a sense of home. They call to mind the clash of historical and innovative fabrics and re-imagined icons of the collection: the housecoat, the cardigan, the tube skirt, pajama suits and ruffled blouses slashed to the mid-drift. Bowed mules, large platforms, glitter-framed glasses and supple leather bags complete the story.

Each scene is a chance encounter, independent but linked, dramatically connecting the characters’ stories. Each actress plays a role, and looking in on them, we see the collection as the narrative force of the story, and the true power of fashion as a communicator of fresh ideas and ideologies.

miumiu via rebel

Vogue Italia March 2015
ZWcp01a.jpg

models.com

Actress Mia Goth attends the Miu Miu show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016 on October 7, 2015 in Paris, France.
QndaZpH.jpg

zimbio

Wonderland Magazine: "Dazzle with Mia Goth"

September 2013

models.com

Vogue Italia: "Alchemy"
March 2015

bloginvoga.com

W Magazine: "Role Call"
May 2015

models.com

Love Magazine F/W 15 Covers