Children's Brands And Stores

faust

Reaction score
My daughter's 1st Bday is coming up and we are throwing a big party. We don't usually buy expensive clothes for my baby (makes no sense), but we really want to dress her up. So if anyone has any recommendations on what good brands are for baby clothes and on stores in NYC (or online), please post them here

There's a store called GrannyMade on the UWS, Amsterdam & 80th or so that makes the best handknit cardigans, sweaters, and things of that nature. Both of my kids have stuff from there..very nice.. Of course there's Oilily over the UES, you would probably find a great outfit for her there...its on Madison and is not cheap. :innocent:
There's another really nice store on 3rd and 62nd or so.he name escapes me now but they have nice stuff.....there are sooo many baby shops on the UES on upper Madison, 3rd, etc...half the women in the area don't work so :innocent: ... Also there's a store called Soho Baby (in Soho of course). I like baby sections at Saks and Barneys as well.
Google my info or call ahead as my kids are a bit older now and I haven't been to these places in awhile.

I am quite a traditionalist when it comes to kids clothes - I like Bon Point - did a search, but their website is under construction. Oh faust I am she is going to be so gorgeous on her birthday. I hope you find something nice. what are russian kids clothes like? I can imagine they are beautiful - little thick coats & fur hats.

Originally posted by helena@Dec 7 2004, 09:49 AM
what are russian kids clothes like? I can imagine they are beautiful - little thick coats & fur hats.
[snapback]454771[/snapback]​

:lol: something like that. although now i'm limited to what NYC stores have to offer - which is a lot (if you have the money).

I looked at the Dior site the other day, and I noticed they have a bunch of kids clothes with J'Adore Dior written all over them. How about that? :woot: :wacko: :sick: :lol:

APC has very cool stuff http://apc.fr/us/en/enfant.php

Agnes B. does some cute kids stuff. http://agnesb.net/kids_category.cfm
a little communists cardigan huh? :lol:
1027L026645.jpg

Originally posted by AlexN@Dec 7 2004, 05:57 PM
I looked at the Dior site the other day, and I noticed they have a bunch of kids clothes with J'Adore Dior written all over them. How about that? :woot: :wacko: :sick: :lol:
[snapback]455353[/snapback]​

I like the Rasta logo coat, hopefully they made at least two versions of this coat,one without logo, but i love :woot: the Glamour jacket :heart:

Congratulations Faust !

I think Petit Bateau makes some very cute baby and toddler clothes...but ofcourse its more everyday wear than dressy clothes.
I'm not familiar with any particular label names..but I did notice a lot of very beautiful french childrens clothes in Paris..I'm sure you can find some in NY!

Originally posted by Hanne@Dec 8 2004, 09:57 AM
Congratulations Faust !

I think Petit Bateau makes some very cute baby and toddler clothes...but ofcourse its more everyday wear than dressy clothes.
I'm not familiar with any particular label names..but I did notice a lot of very beautiful french childrens clothes in Paris..I'm sure you can find some in NY!
[snapback]456217[/snapback]​

Thank you! From what I've seen I like Charabia and IKKS best. Both labels are French, naturally... So, how far along are you?

Originally posted by faust@Dec 8 2004, 11:41 AM
So, how far along are you?
[snapback]456266[/snapback]​
You're welcome Faust..I'm in my 25th week..and the baby is due April 10th. :heart:

Originally posted by Hanne@Dec 8 2004, 11:00 AM
You're welcome Faust..I'm in my 25th week..and the baby is due April 10th. :heart:
[snapback]456283[/snapback]​

sweet :lol:

Uhu! :blush:

Anyways..I know this isn't what you are looking for..
but I just looked at Anthropologie's site and they have really cute knitted items for toddlers! :heart: There is a pom pom sweater !!

Originally posted by Hanne@Dec 8 2004, 11:12 AM
Uhu! :blush:

Anyways..I know this isn't what you are looking for..
but I just looked at Anthropologie's site and they have really cute knitted items for toddlers! :heart: There is a pom pom sweater !!
[snapback]456301[/snapback]​

:heart: adorable

Free City Young Ones!!

FINALLY! Free City has a collection for kids! I am so excited! Has anyone seen this before?

Attachments

• IMG_0597 (1).JPG
    IMG_0597 (1).JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0599 (1).JPG
    IMG_0599 (1).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0600.JPG
    IMG_0600.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 0
I love Bon point..never fails for pretty clothes...for normal day wear baby gap is pretty cool...also Chloe does amazing cute clothes for babies...
there was one store ..he's an italian designer and makes fabulous clothes..will try to get his name but his prices were crazy...too crazy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->