China's "Shanzhai" Couture

More stolen designs from Valentino

xin56202061710378751666.jpg

xin56202061710374061190.jpg

xinhua

Don't they feel ashamed when they copy designs? Why can't they think of their own designs? Or do they think that it's OK to copy others?

seriously, she must be sick or something, because it is really shamless and embarrasing to see this, gosh, of course she does it with the intention to be noticed and stuff, but gosh, look at Stella McCartney or Michael Kors. They have no talent, but at least they're not copying people around in such a shameless way!

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously there are a few pics on the actresses that are "REAL"....
that yellow fendi dress is exactly the same except the actress pair it with different belt........actresses like to do modification on their dresses e.g. like that LV skirt
but some dresses in earlier pictures are really FAKE

STop mixing the fake dress with real dresses and create wrong impressions:angry::angry::angry:

ANyway i'm not a chinese

the dresses in post 16 are all real clothes......and those actresses are currently famous actresses unlike the hostress and opera singer in post 1......
now there are many western luxury brands like valentino, lv and dior in CHina which are sponsoring many artists...seriously, especially taiwan based and honkong based singers and actors are now getting sponsors from all these brands

this is terrible but i doubt some of these are actually fakes.. i agree with you ghost- if they're big enough celebrities designer showrooms let them borrow clothes, its not like they pay for them anyways so why would they go for the fake stuff if they can get the real thing.

yes the yellow fendi dress is real but that doesn't take away the fact that liu yi fei has worn copied clothes and has publicly defended herself.

on the same token, someone should check out the fake viktor and rolf dresses cantonese superstar joey yung wore a few years ago. at least she came out and apologized ...

there are even shanzhai rolls royces, hummers, bmws, etc... currently on show at the shanghai auto show... ha ha... i actually think it's quite humorous...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->