Roberto Cavalli Saint-Honoré

helmut.newton

Reaction score
BY APPOINTMENT: Roberto Cavalli is launching a made-to-measure service for clients who want that certain cocktail, evening or wedding dress in tune with the spirit of the Italian fashion house. Called Roberto Cavalli Saint-Honoré, the service will offer entirely handmade dresses in a special private space above the Rue Saint-Honoré store. No more than 35 dresses are to be produced each year, with prices starting at 30,000 euros, or $41,950, for a cocktail dress. Roberto Cavalli’s wife, Eva, held a press conference in Paris Monday and stressed that the collection isn’t the start of a couture collection, but an extension of a service the house has been offering for red-carpet and other relevant events. “Clients who want a special outfit from Cavalli now will know that they can obtain it,” she said.

f1xh7r.jpg

wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops

^It does, indeed.
I like what I've seen so far, it's much better than what I've thought It would be.

I love the first look especially, but this feels very Atelier Versace, no? The second look , I swear, I've seen in a Atelier Versace collection.

I wonder how he will distinguish his 'Haute Couture' aesthetic from Atelier Versace?

this makes me miss the days of atelier versace.

Not only is the clothing giving me an Atelier Versace vibe but the presentation, lighting, poses and styling are. I actually would probably appreciated this more if it was crass and vulgar and in the style of Cavalli.

I can't get the appeal of this collection... boring...

It's amazing!
I am really starting to love Cavalli...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->