Chinese Models - Full List on Page #1

A favourite of mine is gorgeous Ella Verberne:smile:

Her father is Chinese and her mother European

^Yes i love her! She's so exotic looking :D Although imo she rather looks more European than Chinese at least to me. Still very lovely though! She didn't get a showcard this season :( I also like the Chinese-French Canadian, Mae Lapres. So cute with her bob hair cut ^_^

Mae Lapres

mae_lapres_book_01.jpg

models

I'm quite sad seeing Miao Bin isn't included in the Wilhelmina package this time :cry: Although they have come with with another Chinese newface, Feng Qi Wen!

Feng Qi Wen

QI_WEN.jpg

models

She's ain't petal fresh face anymore but i think Grace Gao deserves a breakout! She's another someone who i can see practically walking for many shows. Very versatile & runway made :D

Grace Gao

Grace_Gao.jpg

models

Yeah I prefer Ming Xi over Mangyeon Xi pr whatever it is too :D

Ming Xi is so cute name to pronounce ^_^

Hey guys, does anyone know if the Chinese beauty from The Face, Luo Zilin (Roseline) has a profile or what agency she's signed with. Would love some more information about her.

TIA.

Hey guys, does anyone know if the Chinese beauty from The Face, Luo Zilin (Roseline) has a profile or what agency she's signed with. Would love some more information about her.

TIA.

She is with Mix Models NYC :flower:

Time to update! Yes so many interesting Chinese newfaces to watch since the last update :P Let starts with the EML china 2012 finalists! It's amazing they managed to find some of these finalists because they're all quite promising. I can see them working internationally if they give a try.

Wang Xin Yue

00000a61.jpg

Ma Xiao Ying

00000a4f.jpg

Shen Fei Fei

00000a55.jpg

Liu Jia Li

00000a28.jpg

Zeng Yu Du

00000aa2.jpg

elitemodel-china

And of course both of the EML China 2012 winners Han Bing & Ma Xiao Qian which i've already posted. There are some amazing girls too in the EML China 2013 batch but shall post them later on when they have their portfolios completed :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There are so many Chinese beauties flooding the industry right now:clap:. The threads being made are so numerous it's getting harder to keep track of them all:wacko:. I'll post some when I get the chance:P

^Lol :P There is really an influx number of Chinese models in the industry & popular right now. I wish there's more diversity in the their beauty though :doh: No offence but i'm tired to see the same traits of having small eyes & high cheekbones. I mean China is really big. There's a lot of other different kinds of beauty spanning over the whole different provinces. I personally would love to see the Eurasian looking ones like Sui He or Pan Yan :heart:

Some few of them are not really my favs but perhaps worth to watch out in the future!

Cong He

241759122_UPg_FIk_U.jpg

Tong Zhang

RS_HYB_0306_b667.jpg

Wang Meng Ya

24175449_KRh_JMqbd.jpg

Yanjin Li

2418226k_LZi9_HYH.jpg

Yang Zi

24172935611x1ipr.jpg

Zoe Zhao

2418631_LZGz5_ZAX.jpg

chicfacemodels, elitemodel.it via lanvinray, huayibrothersfashion, modelsliquid, paras.com.cn via lanvinray, pic11.nipic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->