Chinese Models - Full List on Page #1

My new obsession is Ming Xi :heart: Hopefully, she will be successful.

anyone know where i can find more info on Huang Zheng? does she have a thread here?

there was an explosion of chinese models in the latest NYFS S/S 11! :smile:

Anyone recognise new Chinese model at Dries van Noten? (Note i'm not referring to Fei Fei or Ming)

There are tons of new girls this season, someone need to make a review soon after the end of Paris Fashion Week......:heart:

this season, 2012 fall/winter xiao wen ju got kenzo and dior ad, fei fei got armani cosmetics and maybe it would be more to come.

bump!

^ And Sui He scored Karl Lagerfeld campaign ^_^

Are there any new chinese models to watch out? :smile:

Hope these queens keep up the awesome bookings, seems like an achievement just considering they both started @ nyfw with Fusion models :woot:

6a4ae40cgw1ds8cl4s0l3j.jpg

bi8mxl.jpg

tumblr

Fingers still crossed for Liu Xu to happen!

models

^Oh yes, Liu Xu is gorgeous!
And please provide the name of the account you got that Tumblr pic from, otherwise it will have to be deleted for improper credit. Thank you ^_^

Two of my favorite new faces from China are Li Xiao Xin and Yijia Cheng.

Li_Xiao1_elite.jpg
Li_Xiao2_sb.jpg

elite via leslie; stylebistro via BibiRose

yijacheng1.jpg
yijacheng2.jpg

dna via leslie

I'm very excited Sui He, Fei Fei and, of course, Liu Wen are still going strong. I wish Ming Xi got more work! Xiao Wen is on a roll, she's racking up some great work at the moment. And I'm glad they're all pretty established already and the Asian models weren't just a "trend".

Hello bumping here again! :lol: So FW has almost come to an end & i personally think there aren't many amazing new Chinese models :doh: I know there are like Meng Huang, Leaf Zhang & Sunni Lu, getting booked by some few big shows. I just don't feel them :( Maybe i shall give them more times so i can change my mind. As for the regular ones who haven't got their breakthroughs like Liu Xu & Ji Lili, they still did fairly the same as their previous seasons. I'm quite shocked yet at the same time happy to see both Lina Zhang & Tian Yi, especially the latter, walked some prestigious big shows! :woot: I think Tian Yi is the Asian model who has walked the most shows. Also i have a handful list of exciting new upcoming Chinese models who i wish to see in the future :D Some are technically not that new but i'm just hoping to see them having their breakthroughs one day :P

Yvonne Si Miao Bin

b3dbf14fc8b5.jpg

models via Stereo_Flo

Jing Ma

1-2.jpg

vestalmag via sky 561

Sissi Hou

Sissi_1_767x1024.jpg

models

Pan Yan

py3.jpg

justwm via lanvinray

Cici Xiang Yejing

5bllv.jpg

huayibrothersfashion via lanvinray

Zhang Meng Qing

009.jpg

imgmodels via Flashbang

Dong Yue Ning

2012032002270910.jpg

supermodelchina via mastuchan92

I'm kinda lazy to describe each of them :P I Just wanna say i really like Cici & Yvonne must make it big! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
And one more! :woot:

Jen Dau

jendauclarenstyson7.jpg

fashionising

I also like Yijia Cheng. I hope to see her make it big :D

Knowing that F/W 2013 is fast approaching, it's a perfect timing to revive this dead thread :P Wished more people would post here :cry: Anyway with the rising of Asian models in demand on the runway, China is not an exception in producing some successful models. Therefore, do expect more incoming waves of Chinese new faces on the upcoming FW radar :woot: Here are some interesting Chinese new faces to watch out ^_^

Wang Jing

3014493624sp_Dh_Uc.jpg

models

Gao Ying

697ec7b7gw1dm6cpojv4hj.jpg

weibo

Liu Li Jun

301566_Db6_T8pm_D.jpg

faystyle

Hu Nai Yue

20110928033627947.jpg

modelline

Zhang Shu Yang

301526143_J64s_Y7_N.jpg

meitu.137home

Han Bing

0020aff9.jpg

elitemodellook

Ma Xiao Qian

0020affd.jpg

elitemodellook

I could have go on but these are the ones who have the potential in my opinion ^_^ Of course that also include all of the girls in my previous post #195 ! And that girl Jen Dau is actually a Vietnamese lol. Sorry my bad! She's stunning though nevertheless btw :P

I like Hu Nai Yue and Han Bing a lot! Thanks for posting.

Welcome guys :D Yes Jiaye is another stunner to watch out! Li Wei is also a new gem who has just received her showcard at Fusion. Looks very promising i must say! A strong contender indeed :woot:

Li Wei

09_Li_Wei.jpg

09_Li_Wei.jpg

models

I'm so glad Meng Qing Zhang has received a showcard! :woot: Wishing she could show at some few notable shows as exclusive. Prada/Miu Miu exclusive please :P I'm hoping to see Yvonne Si Miao Bin will be receiving another showcard from Wilhelmina this time. She's someone who has the star quality to compete with the other successful Chinese models on the MDC imo. Quite distinctive enough to stand out from the sea of newbies. Sadly she's quite underrated :( Cici Xiang Yejing hasn't have yet any international representatives apart from her mother agency, i can see her get snagged by the top agencies though! She just embodies the ideal type of HF model. Heaps of potentials! All in all i'm so glad to see many Chinese new faces around during this moment ^_^:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->