Chinese Models - Full List on Page #1

and Sonny did JAYSON BRUNSDON f/w 08(NY) also

61199985gn4.jpg

mbfashionweek

I'm kinda curious to see how well Du Juan will do in Milan & Paris this season. In the past two seasons, shes done VERY well in New York, but kinda fizzled in Milan and Paris, doing only a few shows in each city.

I do think Pei Bei is going to hit it big.

^ yea she looks much younger than Du and from a designer's perspective her body is superior. I think Mo could do very well in Milan maybe some shows like Cavalli or Dolce; she would be great there! :woot:

But what I want to see most of all is Zhang Xue at Galliano doing some crazy poses with Sasha....but that's a dream :lol::rolleyes:

Thanks again min! I'll add that info to the first post of the thread. ^_^

pei bei also walked ralph lauren...add this to the first post plz:flower:^_^

well...my ultimate dream about chinese model on runway----walk chanel(rtw) & balenciaga!!!!go go go chinese models:lol:

Sonny also did Project Runway, if it counts:

16.jpg

and Shan Jingya did TONY COHEN f/w 08 (NY)

177.jpg

mbfashionweek

(^fugly pic, though)

^ thanks again, added that info.

I wonder how Shan managed...because when she appeared on America's next top model she only spoke chinese and her agent translated it.

Pei Bei is gorgeous I love her.. but what's up with Emma Pei? What's her real name?

^her real name is Pei Bei(Pei is her family name),in Chinese it's written: 裴蓓 :smile:
Emma is her English name, i don't know if IMG gave this name to her, though.

No if people want to make a thread for models of a country of course they can ^_^ I think we have some threads like this already. Sorry I think I misunderstood you.

The reason we have this is because there arent that many chinese models ^_^

Mo did Roccobarocco today.

015f(256).jpg
038f(167).jpg
063f(12).jpg

style.it

btw, i dont think we need reasons to start a thread as long as it's not against TFS rules.

^ thanks min, I'd already added that show to mo's list. :blush::flower:

Btw ecec just posted in Xiuli's thread that an asian model with Women Milan is on hold for Prada :woot: (i.e xiuli might do prada!)

see here http://theimagist.com/node/744

mo and du (both 2 shows so far) have showed up in milan, but where is peibei?! :blink: Weird. Looking forward to see Liu Wen and the mystery prada girl if that works out.

I hope Du does tonnes of shows :blush::heart: About Pei bei not feeling her... hope well for Mo tho :woot:

that has as much chance happening as benevolent aliens landing earth in 2008 wiping out the Illuminati to save mankind

is this Liu Wen @ C'N'C Costume National f/w 08, or i'm just seeing things?!

021m(42).jpg

style.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->