Chip And Pepper

sbbbjm

Reaction score
anyone own chip and pepper jeans or have any comments on them? i'm interested.

I cannot stand Chip and Pepper themselves. Their annoying hyperactive personalities would put me off trying their jeans.

I liek them, they ahve a very authentic raw feeling, some people say theya re a bit to "chrunchy". i dount really know about them selves.

Two muppets.

But their jeans are as sexy as they are low. You've got to have the bod (or lack thereof) to flatteringly wear them.

I just bought a pair last week. I like them. The waist is higher than most Diesels, but close to the Kulter. Mine are medium weight. They fit really well, again the Kulter is the closest jean I own to compare to.

I have the Walk of Shame ones and I love them. They are like Frankie B but I think not as low. They do run small though

Aren't chip and pepper originally from canada too?

Their fabrics and washes are great. They do tend to fit a "straighter" body and run very small. The Pamela jean in stretch runs higher than most and fits a slightly curvier figure. The Traveller is super low in front, but has a higher rise in the back to eliminate plumber's bottom, well a little bit at least. Overall, I think they are a great jean.

Chip & Pepper are the vintage denim kings from LA! They have the most famous vintage denim store on Melrose Avenue. And now they have prodused their own denim line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->