Chloé F/W 2024.25 : Kaia Gerber, Rianne van Rompaey, Yar Aguer, Rosalieke Fuchs & Diane Chiu by David Sims

i like the pastels on top of black bg. it's easy and unpretentious.

It's way too safe, especially the shots with Kaia and Rianne. Yar's solo picture is gorgeous and makes you wonder how it could've looked had that been the direction for the entire campaign, more 70s Chloé and less 2014 Isabel Marant.

Love the colors shots. The B&W shots are much more conventional and expected. I think the B&W shots kind of bring the whole thing a bit down.

Wish it had all been colour shots. the B&W are unforgettable. but the colour shots are gorgeous.

It’s fine.

I’m not sold on her Chloe. It’s just a lot of fabric gathered up into a big tent of a dress.

I want a fresh take on Chloe - not this unimaginative “quintessentially Chloe” Chloe. Is she adding anything to the story of the house? Or just kind of replicating what was done before?
yet with so many houses lost for Identity at least it's good to see Chloe is being Chloe the show was better than these pictures it falls flat and the cast is all over the place better just one gilt at this point .

Not a big fan of Rianne Van Rompaey, but I love her shot

I love the fashion photographs, especially the color ones. The colors are stunning. I also like the diversity of the casting. These ads deserve more ad pages in magazines.

David's preview pics were better
Sam Rock's Pre Fall 24 ad pics were a mile better (the best in fact!)
Sam Rock's Fall 24 backstage photos were better
The Pre-fall lookbook pics were better

This ad is insanely boring in comparison, and do we need to see the same dresses in 5 different ads/lookbooks in less than 9 months? plus on the catwalk, at the met, and in editorials, all they ever promoted was fabric lamo

They only needed Rianne. Her shoots are beautiful and they work, the rest is pointless.
you think? i find Rosalieke quite definitively Chloe here. soft and sumptuous. The strongest so far is with Rosalieke and Diane for me.

1. How can you make Kaia ugly? She doesn’t even look like herself, more like someone from Star Wars. Very, very weird.

2. Campaigns with different concepts baffle me a little bit.

3. I love Rianne shot with the Bracelet Bag.

4. Should’ve been just Rianne if you ask me. The casting is a little bit MEH.

I love Rianne a lot, but she is already double-booking both Vuitton and Chloe ads by Ashley Brokaw
Fronting 2 major ads solo by the same casting director, I am not sure if Vuitton would be happy with that, but honestly, LV should have paid her for an exclusive for his 10th anniversaire collection

I love Rianne a lot, but she is already double-booking both Vuitton and Chloe ads by Ashley Brokaw
Fronting 2 major ads solo by the same casting director, I am not sure if Vuitton would be happy with that, but honestly, LV should have paid her for an exclusive for his 10th anniversaire collection

She also has Tom Ford and Isabel Marant F/W campaigns this year. And a Chanel fragrance campaign, too. Booked and busy!

Rianne Van Rompaey and Lina Zhang currently have four campaigns each. Vittoria Ceretti and Anok Yai three. A Rianne exclusive for Louis Vuitton would have been a nice thing perhaps, considering the close relationship with Ghesquière.

Absolutely love this, just feels like quintessential Chloé. I constantly find myself impressed by Chemena Kamali's Chloé, and have immense respect for how she has been able to breath new life into the brand with an effortless ease. The casting here is wonderful, love the colour photography, the simplicity and how it's a slight departure from previous Kamali imagery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lachowski
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->