Chloé Fragances and Skincare

marcBarna

Reaction score

moodiereport.com

Rebecca Mann said:
Coty has confirmed that actress and model Dree Hemingway will front the new signature Chloé fragrance advertising campaign, which will break this September. She follows in the footsteps of Clémence Poésy, Chloë Sevigny, Anja Rubik and Suvi Koponen, the previous faces of Chloé Eau de Parfum.

Hemingway (granddaughter of author Ernest Hemingway and also the original face of Paco Rabanne’s Lady Million) is said to perfectly embody the Chloé values: modernity, natural femininity, free-spiritedness and independence.

Hemingway trained at RADA (Royal Academy of Dramatic Art) in London. Her first notable role was in Starlet (2012), followed by other credits that include Nous York and Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You. She has recently finished filming People Garden's by Nadia Litz. Her two latest movies, While We're Young by Noah Baumbach and Happy People by Logan Sandler, will be released soon.

In addition, Hemingway made a catwalk appearance at the last Chloé runway show in March. “She completely embodies the Chloé girl’s spirit and attitude,” noted Chloé Creative Director Clare Waight Keller. “Her radiant beauty and personality express everything I wanted to convey with the fragrance. It is her incredible ability to be elegant, nonchalant and spontaneous all at once that is both modern and charming.”

“I am very honored to be the new face of Chloé,” added Hemingway. “It is a brand that has been part of my life for a long time; it brings up a lot of memories for me. I am looking forward to continuing my story with Chloé into the world of fragrance.”

“[Chloé Eau de Parfum] was launched seven years ago and immediately captured the essence of the Chloé girl, making it one of the most emblematic icons of Chloé creations alongside the fashion collections of ready-to-wear, bags, shoes and eyewear,” commented Chloé President Geoffroy de la Bourdonnaye.

“Over the last seven years of continued success, we have created beautiful iconic fragrance advertising campaigns portraying the Chloé girl in a contemporary vision of femininity,” concluded Coty Chief Marketing Officer Fragrances Steve Mormoris. “Today, thanks to Dree’s inspiring personality, we aim to speak to the millions of Chloé followers everywhere.”

Dree is a good match for Chloé I think. I don't think she was a good choice for Paco Rabanne :( She has that soft beauty, and I hope the result will remind us of Malgosia and Iselin campaign for SS 2011 :smile:

so Chloe is basically for white, blonde girls, is this the message you're trying to send?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->