The Word On Fall's New Fragrances

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by Astrid21, Aug 16, 2003.

View Users: View Users
  1. Astrid21

Astrid21 New Member

I can't wait to smell the Lanvin fragrance. :flower:

2. ignitioned32

ignitioned32 Mannikin

Love it! Cant wait.

Thanks for sharing, Astrid! :flower:

3. mxtine

mxtine New Member

Cartier's Le Baiser du Dragon--sounds like my kind of fragrance.

4. TrailerCouture

TrailerCouture New Member

every fall i treat my self to a fragrance that is as romantic as Fall. Last year it was the warm and seductive frafrance Gucci that comes packaged in a heavy elegant flask in a chocolate brown box. This year I bought Hanae Mori. The cream is so yummy you want to eat it!! :p This fragrance has a perfect balance of warm and clean notes. Soft but sexy!

5. AndiMAC

AndiMAC New Member

A fragrance I have come across that I am really loving is the new one by Liz Clainborn called Spark. I wasnt so crazy about the mens version but the woman's is divine. Perfect for fall and wearing under those soft fuzzy sweaters (or any other fashion that evokes visions of fall)

6. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Astrid, Eclat, the new Lanvin's fragrance is not like " wow, sensational, original, mysterious"..the fragrance is very soft, floral, but it doesnt last that long, its a nice fragrance to wear on sleeptime, or maybe on weekends, when you dont want to smell that much. The bottle is cute though :innocent:

About Le Baiser du Dragon from Cartier, :woot: its a very dark, and oriental fragrance, :doh: ... I love the fragrance a lot, its very mysterious, multi faceted, and I love the presentation...

Recently, I bought CoSTUME NATIONAL intense, its a great parfum! the bottle is sleek, and the smell its cautivating...I absolutely adore it, and I think this can be my fragrance of the year, cause its new, its original, and it sets on skin perfectly, and it lasts a lot, so five starts for Costume National!

7. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Today I tried Bel Amie from Hermes, and I love it :heart: its spicy, woody, oriental, and awfully strong...actually, I applied it like at 3:00pm, and i sniffed wrist right now, at 10:05pm and it still smells a lot...its radiant!

I also tried the new Gucci EDP ll for women, and I dont really like it, its very soft, and its not as good as the original one.

I got the chance to try the new Gucci for men, and its a very strong fragrance at first, Imagine James Dean or Marlon Brando when he was a hottie...its very woody.

I also tried YSL rive gauche for men and women, both are definitely lovely, I liked the women's best, its more elegant and avant garde, for a world's women.

8. paris

paris New Member

Astrid... I just bought Eclat on my trip to Paris, and the bottle is so cute. I fell in love with the scent, it's light which is what I prefer.

=)

9. Feline

Feline rock-chic

I love the sound of Le Baiser du Dragon. I am really into heavy scents & neroli is a favourite of mine. Hope it's available in the UK soon.