Chloé 'Portrait Series' 2024 by David Sims

sounds cool. I really enjoy the movement in chloé ads. I love that with Raquel ans Anja in a living room... summer 2007 I think.

The whole campaign so far:
CHLOE-PORTRAITS-FEBRUARY-2024-1.jpgCHLOE-PORTRAITS-FEBRUARY-2024-2.jpgCHLOE-PORTRAITS-FEBRUARY-2024-5.jpgCHLOE-PORTRAITS-FEBRUARY-2024-3.jpg
Source: WWD

Collection - Chloé Pre-Fall 2024
Designer - Chemena Kamali
Photography - David Sims
Director - Frank Lebon
Art Director - Lina Kutsovskaya
Styling - Lotta Volkova
Hair - Damien Boissinot
Makeup - Lucia Pieroni
Casting - Ashley Brokaw
Models - Kristen Lindseth, Fei Fei Sun, Ornella Umutoni, Natalia Vodianova

I believe the other three pictures (with Hall, Kebede and Lindseth) will be released at a later date.

It's fabulous. I have high hopes for Chemena's Chloé.

I don't mind these. Rather inoffensive so hard to fully hate them, although not sure if Sims was the right photographer for this.

I've seen enough Natalia in the campaign trail this season if I'm being honest. Give other models a chance...

I think it should’ve been I&V instead of Sims, but her new Chloé seems promising.

Great to see Jessica, I miss Raquel tho.

Jessica Miller is such a blast from the past. Stunning woman, but I do recall her being not the sharpest knife in the drawer lol

Anyways, I don't LOVE this kind of photography, but the movement is beautiful. I just wish it looked a little more...high fashion.

Always loved Jessica! one of my favorite og Chloé girls. They really didn't need all the others..

I have mixed feelings about this - it's mostly positive though. The goods are JESSICA MILLER! and I love that the flowy Chloe is back and I like her appreciation for those who made Chloe good (Karl, Phoebe, etc). She seems to have a good idea of what Chloe represents and I'm happy it's a return to form and not a rebrand.

However, it's the team she put together that may go against what she's trying to craft identity-wise - Lotta Volkova, Frank Lebon, Lina (who art directs Pharrell's LV campaigns...) - it's definitely a supergroup but that's where I have my doubts - it's picking the people from every hyped up brand rn. And the photos feel so COLD with the wind and the gray skies whereas Chloe ads just should feel always feel warm. I would've made stylist either Emanuele Alt or an up-and-coming stylist and the photographer Glen Luchford or I&V for this.

Despite its flaws, it is promising and a ten times better than the past few years. I look forward to her debut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->