Chloé 'Portrait Series' 2024 by David Sims

I like the intention, the feeling of freedom, the spirit of lightness through the hair and the flou.
Great Chloe campaigns always looked like fabulous hair commercials.
I’m not sure the hair is fabulous here but at least, it’s there…

I would have chosen Tyrone Lebon for this kind of free, natural photography.

David Sims is really tough for me. But let’s see in the future
I would've made stylist either Emanuele Alt or an up-and-coming stylist and the photographer Glen Luchford or I&V for this.
Oh non! Everybody but Emmanuelle for this kind of brands. I feel like her very redundant vision of Parisian chic can be very cliché at a brand like Chloe, even more considering that she is the architect behind the rebrand of Isabel Marant…Which is a very Chloe-adjacent brand already.

But maybe Suzanne Koller.

I guess we will see the impact of Lotta soon.

It’s so weird to discuss about Chloe with any sort of excitement in 2024.

Evokes previous Chloe campaign DNA but feels quite modern. Soft on camera flash. I like it.

I think the crowded campaigns means one name behind: Ashley Brokaw. Glad to see Jessica, Liya and Natalia. I relate more with that generation ❤

Impressed by all the portraits thus far, and I can only echo everyone else's sentiments on just how nice it is to see Jessica Miller. Very much like Natalia Vodianova's campaign image too, and real eager to see Jerry Hall.

WOW Jessica looks amazing :wink: What's going on with Natalia though??? She's doing like 5 campaigns all of the sudden after being away for yearssss.

That's true! It's a return but it doesn't have the buzz as Gisele, Daria or McMenamy in recent years.

It reminds me of 2001 F/W by Vanina Sorrenti, shot at the rooftop of Norte Dame right?

I like the intention, the feeling of freedom, the spirit of lightness through the hair and the flou.
Great Chloe campaigns always looked like fabulous hair commercials.
I’m not sure the hair is fabulous here but at least, it’s there…

I would have chosen Tyrone Lebon for this kind of free, natural photography.

David Sims is really tough for me. But let’s see in the future

Oh non! Everybody but Emmanuelle for this kind of brands. I feel like her very redundant vision of Parisian chic can be very cliché at a brand like Chloe, even more considering that she is the architect behind the rebrand of Isabel Marant…Which is a very Chloe-adjacent brand already.

But maybe Suzanne Koller.

I guess we will see the impact of Lotta soon.

It’s so weird to discuss about Chloe with any sort of excitement in 2024.
Lotta is out, she didn't even repost the images, supposedly didn't work well between the two

I would have loved to see Pat Cleveland too. She is for me the model who embodied the most Karl’s Chloe.
Good casting and good photos weirdly

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->