Chloé Pre-Fall 2024 by Sam Rock

Cast: Jessica Miller, Liya Kebede, Suvi Koponen, Shuqi Lan, Kristine Lindseth, Saphira Krumhaar, Ornella Umotoni

Aren't these the same clothes in the David Sims one?
They also had a shoot at the show?
Now with these images, so the same collection has been photographed for 3 times? Very very repetitive and unnecessary
So much money has gone to waste

The composition is weird! Why the « Chloe » not on the right side? lol.

I like how energetic it looks though.

Surprised for this to not be shot by David Sims.
Aren't these the same clothes in the David Sims one?
They also had a shoot at the show?
Now with these images, so the same collection has been photographed for 3 times? Very very repetitive and unnecessary
So much money has gone to waste
No, it was Prefall that was shot by David Sims. Essentially, the 2 collections shares the same vibe so…

These are going to look really good in print. I hope they run a few of these in W and Interview. I would love to see them in the larger size.

The composition is weird! Why the « Chloe » not on the right side? lol.

I like how energetic it looks though.

Surprised for this to not be shot by David Sims.

No, it was Prefall that was shot by David Sims. Essentially, the 2 collections shares the same vibe so…

We are both right, the blue dress on Liya with the stupid hole in a winter collection (how can I forget that) is both pre-fall and show winter
This means we have seen the same dress in 2 ads, 1 lookbook and once in the show, a total of 4 times
And just proves my point, while these images are classic Chloe and lovey, its so unnecessary or repetitive in such a short time

CHLOE-PORTRAITS-FEBRUARY-2024-5.jpg

y8lZPnTh_o.jpgTgNfO4eu_o.jpgChloe-Fall-2024-Campaign-06-1.jpg

and the one on Suvi is 100% pre fall not show winter
Pz774AIr_o.jpg

We are both right, the blue dress on Liya with the stupid hole in a winter collection (how can I forget that) is both pre-fall and show winter
This means we have seen the same dress in 2 ads, 1 lookbook and once in the show, a total of 4 times
And just proves my point, while these images are classic Chloe and lovey, its so unnecessary or repetitive in such a short time

View attachment 1274618

It’s actually a top and a skirt 🫣

I think it’s good a little bit of repetition at the beginning so the message is super clear in people’s mind.

I checked the website and many things are already sold out! And it launched today.

Actually this is the Prefall campaign. So « FALL » and the runway show campaign will be « WINTER ».
So it’s the campaign to launch the arrival of the collection in stores.

So maybe David Sims will shoot the Runway collection campaign.

Am I a little confused as to which collection this is? Yes. Is it very clear as to what Chemena's Chloé is all about? Absolutely. Love the cold lightness, even if it is a bit of a Parisian cliche it is nice to see someone execute it so well and have it work for what it is for.

The logo placement on portrait shots make sense, although it could be less central. The landscape shots though confuse me. Maybe it's the white font. The logo is so big and awkwardly placed so the white makes that more obvious, even though I feel the white makes it harder for the logo to be noticed with all the airiness (if that makes sense). Just looks in the way rather than well placed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
90sfan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->