Chloé Resort 2024 Paris

Ahah yes, it was all very shabby… I am very weary about what’s coming next for the brand. They live under the ghost of CWK boho sales boom and can’t seem to find the right formula to fight back. They need to get somebody that knows how to make clothes very well and somebody with a strong point of view. In a way I wish it would be bought back by Kering, they handle fashion better than richemont

Yuck, yuck.. and yuck. I hope the person who takes over immediately makes Chloé take back the lead in the tiniest, flimsiest pieces of the season just to decimate the prudish, 'tasteful and rich', long-sleeve turtleneck long dress, beige/brown, heavy s*it she's done nonstop since she started. Hopefully the execs are taking note from women currently chasing Chloé Spring 1998 (it even made an appearance at Cannes' red carpet).. which feels infinitely more modern than any of this NYFW junk.

Yuck, yuck.. and yuck. I hope the person who takes over immediately makes Chloé take back the lead in the tiniest, flimsiest pieces of the season just to decimate the prudish, 'tasteful and rich', long-sleeve turtleneck long dress, beige/brown, heavy s*it she's done nonstop since she started. Hopefully the execs are taking note from women currently chasing Chloé Spring 1998 (it even made an appearance at Cannes' red carpet).. which feels infinitely more modern than any of this NYFW junk.
You wish!
Knowing thé Richemont safe bet they will Find someone (lol) who is willing to take on the CWK legacy, it will be a Tired a*s no fun boho mess for a very old client that preferes Isabel Marant anyways because at least she has sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->