Christian Dior 'J'adore' Fragrances : Charlize Theron

I wonder if it's a new fragrance from the J'adore line or if it's the traditional one... Rihanna doesn't sell well, we already know that. Let's see, it will be interesting to follow!
I hope it’s something else from J’adore bcs I cannot believe that they will change Charlize, epitomy of luxury, she sells luxury, she exudes luxury. I cannot wrap my heart around it. This is Dior, not Fenty.

They have taken Chanel’s formula and now are using it better than them! I can only applaud.
Jewelry and skincare is perfect!

I’m happy Chanel didn’t keep working with Nicole Kidman. The amount of amazing red carpet looks we’d lost had they done that…
Chanel contracts aren’t exclusive. It wouldn’t have been possible for her to wear direct Chanel competitors. That’s all…

See Margot Robbie. She is still a Chanel ambassador. She can’t wear Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton or Prada. Since she changed her stylist, her Redcarpets are good.

Being an Ambassador is really what you (or) and your stylist make out of it. Anna Mouglalis doesn’t work with a stylist, works directly with Chanel and is happy to wear Chanel everytime for example.

I think Rihanna for Jadore is actually good she's photogenic and can transition into different roles though her vibe would align better with Dior Hypnotic Poison. I can imagine her with those rich red and blue tones. Charlize was iconic just like Carmen before her and am glad to see her remaining with the brand.

And is that the official announcement portrait? Uh...

Dua for YSL Libre, Miley for Gucci Flora, Gaga for Valentino and now this.
I hate this trend of pop stars fronting big fragrance campaigns, the whole thing becomes about them and not the brand.

And is that the official announcement portrait? Uh...
Guessing by her outfit, the official portrait was taken in January at the Dior Couture Show.
rihanna-dior-haute-couture-fall-2024-front-row.webp

Fashionista.com

I'm sorry but they went from having Charlize as the face of J'Adore to Rihanna? Insert Cillian Murphy face here. So many other non-white women who embody the Dior woman if they want to be more diverse.... Rihanna is more LV than Dior. But I suppose she is their only Black ambassador.

I'm sorry but they went from having Charlize as the face of J'Adore to Rihanna? Insert Cillian Murphy face here. So many other non-white women who embody the Dior woman if they want to be more diverse.... Rihanna is more LV than Dior. But I suppose she is their only Black ambassador.
Is Yara Shahidi one? She's been ticking boxes for Dior at their make up ads for a few years now!

Dior has the best money and coolest most beautiful celebs; apart from Emma Corrin and Hunter, they have signed almost every break out star from the past 5 years. Jenna Ortega, Rachel Zegler, Elizabeth Debicki, Ana Taylor Joy, Jisoo from Black Pink and New Jeans' Haerin... all of them are super thin and mainstreamly beautiful

She has an enduring star power…
Years ago, when she was affiliated a lot with Fendi, I asked to some people why they didn’t have her a Fragrance campaign (as they were struggling)…Never had a convincing answer.

What I find funny is that LVMH waited for Chanel to have black ambassador for their blockbuster fragrance to then sign Rihanna when it could have been done some times ago.

It’s a matter of time for LVMH to also give a contract to Beyonce. Both have ties with LVMH and it’s war out there with keeping talents.
I think Beyonce is more Vuitton and Fendi or Givenchy. But signing this kind of celebrities means wanting people to fly the shelves of Sephora so more Fendi or Givenchy for her.

She has an enduring star power…
Years ago, when she was affiliated a lot with Fendi, I asked to some people why they didn’t have her a Fragrance campaign (as they were struggling)…Never had a convincing answer.

What I find funny is that LVMH waited for Chanel to have black ambassador for their blockbuster fragrance to then sign Rihanna when it could have been done some times ago.

It’s a matter of time for LVMH to also give a contract to Beyonce. Both have ties with LVMH and it’s war out there with keeping talents.
I think Beyonce is more Vuitton and Fendi or Givenchy. But signing this kind of celebrities means wanting people to fly the shelves of Sephora so more Fendi or Givenchy for her.
I think they signed Beyonce for Tiffany, no? Or was that just a one-off campaign?

Devastated for Charlize Theron. Yet I can admit Theron's more recent J'adore advertising campaigns became somewhat... stale. Theron wasn't to blame, however, it was purely down to naff concepts and amateur-looking photography. Nothing ever came close to Theron's first from 2004 by Nick Knight. The commercial was absolutely bewitching...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->