Chloé S/S 2008 : Ali Stephens by Craig McDean

^ you are making my night hun! thanks for posting i'm really starting to love these ads

That last shot is just stunning, these were so unexpected... but I like them for that.

I hate this... I love Chloé, I love the collection, but I'm still not a fan of the ads and Ali Stephens looks terrible :doh:

I don't like the b/w ones.

okay have to admit, i'm a little bit disappointed. I expected a bit more from my favourite brand :woot:, but it's nice. they make me wish to have summer , like the hugo boss ones did ^^ but they're arent surprisingly at all.

^Yes, and it does not fit the 'airy blue' feel of the coloured ads.

I hate the hair! it's too heavy for the airy feel.

I've seen other pics of this model looking much better. She looks tired in these shots.

Simple yet better than last season! I like the summer/beach feel combined with freckles and dragon baloon colors!

I really adore this. Ali is so fresh for Chloe and is the perfect girl for the brand. It's so new for Chloe and I love the direction they took: simple, yet beautiful.

Really? I think she looks harsh... and not so pretty, something about her mouth bothers me -_- something about her reminds me of Linda Evangelista, whom I can't stand.

And I agree with whoever said the hair isn't light enough for the concept

I don't like the b/w ones.

one of my friend recently told me that when a label is changing its image, their campain is b&w most of the times...
I was surprised then to see the new Chloé in colours... but now... I understand...:rolleyes:

^That's interesting! I can think of a couple of ads that don't fit with that rule, though.

the last picture looks great, but that's it.

It has such a fresh look thats what I love about it

They are not very interesting but would be ok if it wasn't for Ali's expression

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->