Chloé S/S 2024 Paris

OMG, it's finally over but honestly, this collection is her most embarrassing one. It was all over the place, pretty directionless, and joyless. Hope they'll find a more competent designer now.

Although the production/setting of the show isn't my cup of tea (especially *THAT* cringe Gabriela Hearst's "dance" at the end), the collection per se wasn't bad at all. Moreover, there were at least 7-8 incredible pieces IMO!

There were some nice pieces/dresses indeed. But it was missing the sophistication and lightness of what Chloé used to be.

The Mangueira presentation at the end was soooo random lol. Feels like her farewall collection was her best one...

This collection had a lightness her previous collections lacked and was the better for it.

Not a fan of her work and thank god it's over but I for one loved the finale and that she just.. danced her way out of that company, that's the way to do it, in the best of spirits. Uruguayans are crazy! :womandancing::heartsuit:

Not a swan song, but pretty decent (for her).
Bye ! Can't wait to forget about you !

Definitely her best collection for Chloe even if for me she never understood the spirit of Chloe…
I like anything from Brasil so I loved the end but it was the most random thing ever because, if you are bringing the joy and lightness from Brasil as a celebratory gesture, why not make a collection around that.
Too much black leather, not enough flou, lightness…

The end looked totally random because everything about her and her work has been synonymous with rigidity and serious.

I hope Richemont will go back to their sense for the next designer.

If she channel the Mangueira just a tiny bit into her designs it wouldn't have been so bad. This collections feels so dull and heavy. Like seriously her clothes at Chloe, while some pieces are nice, suck the life out of the brand.

And that dance at the end, what a cringe fest. Like I get it, this is how you want to go out but girl you couldn't even produce one good collection.

As a Brazilian I love seeing my culture and I think its a good match for Chloe. But I don’t love this and I fail to see how this collection is linked to carnival / mangueira / Brasil in any way, shape or form?

I mean I know Brasil is not know for it’s “style” but at least try imagine what if Paris and Rio were to be blend and served as a cocktail by the simmering hot sun, what would you get? But then you remember this is Gabriela and she lacks any imagination.
So glad she is out.

As a Brazilian I love seeing my culture and I think its a good match for Chloe. But I don’t love this and I fail to see how this collection is linked to carnival / mangueira / Brasil in any way, shape or form?

I mean I know Brasil is not know for it’s “style” but at least try imagine what if Paris and Rio were to be blend and served as a cocktail by the simmering hot sun, what would you get? But then you remember this is Gabriela and she lacks any imagination.
So glad she is out.
I believe she's Uruguayan. Was the song in Spanish or Portuguese?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulmarcus33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->