Chloé S/S 2025 Paris

I really enjoyed the casting! Majority of the models had an elven doll-like look (and there were even a few petite models unless my eyes deceive me) that sort of cohesion in casting helped communicate the vibe of the collection much better than just drawing up a random list of girls from whichever agencies the director works with.

The soundtrack as well was great and very apt.

As for the clothes themselves....
tumblr_pra09ecrfC1r2aqf7o1_500.gif

Only God knows how much boho chic hurts my soul, but I’m totally sold. The casting is spot on, and the clothes are beautiful and "relatable" without losing the high-fashion aspect. I really, really like the resized belt—the smaller version is so cute and much less obnoxious.

Congratulations, lady, you’re doing a great job. I see a wonderful future here.

It's tough to do the bobo thing without toppling over into Anthropologie territory; I'm not convinced this collection succeeded. The collection gives off Malibu Country Mart, not Melrose Place or Rodeo Drive — and Chloé's price point is definitely not Malibu Country Mart. Paring back on the ruching, lace, and flou in favor of some structure and fitting would not only give the collection a more French feel but also a more high-end look. Much more of this, and she's in danger of becoming Diet Alessandro Michele.

I like it for Chloe and its best Chloe looked so far in years since Phoebe left, i have to say i did not finish to see the video because it got boring and it had less focus compared to the first collection as in the looks each stood out while being of same tribe. (even is she piles things up heavy)

The set i think could have stayed more intimate like the first show because it gives & Other Stories flagship store vibes now.

I like what she is doing for the brand while figuring it out and it has energy and room for improvement.

I think this and new Valentino will start the boho maximalist to be back again beside the sea of Phoebe minimal chic idea of modern.
Lol now I can only see &other stories store 😂😂😂

Btw I usually hate boho and romantic style but I’m totally sold by her Chloè! And I love those Aladin pants!

The collection actually looks much better when I see them closeup. I really think the soundtrack and the optic white set did a diservice to the already sugary collection.

I liked her debut, but now I have to say this is entering Zimmermann territory in its sugary laciness. As someone who enjoyed the work of designers who tried to give Chloé more of an edge and make it about things other than Loreley hair and girlish flou (Paulo and Natacha most interestingly imo), I hope she makes it a bit spicier next season, even if this sells well.

She is a few accessories away of entering the world of Alessandro Michele at Valentino. Too literally retro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->