Chloe F/ W 04.05 Paris

:heart: this coat:
00010f.jpg

I love the casual pieces from this collection, so warm and so comfy :blush:

there is something wrong at this collection,
Phoebe is obviously relaxing her pretentious pose but still...
this is not what Chloe should be all about.
even though i like few pieces and most of her colours
this is not her best collection.

sandals for winter? again? why??
(ok, I know Mehg will love them, still..)

It had some really good pieces but I didn't like for the fact she blended in too much influences that her contemporaries do (equestrian, schoolgirl, ladylike and flapper). I mean seriously, why?

sorry.. looks like a forgettable mishmash of what other designers have done already to me..

and the rouge makes models look like they have acne?!

Despite it all, I liked these dresses (pity tis supposed to be a winter collection) and the continous black bows

00380f.jpg
00370f.jpg

00300f.jpg
00180f.jpg

to me this is not Chloe, chloe should be free, sexy, bohemian artist girl. this is like mac jacobs :sick:

There are okay pieces here and there but overall the collection is bad, derivative, and awfully incoherent. Very Marni and Marc Jacobs. Pheobe Philo's only good collections so far are her first (AW02) and AW03.

The dresses are okay but do not fit with the mood of the collection. That peach number Diana Dondoe wears is obviously an imitation of somebody else's work.

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 7th, 2004 - 4:07 am

this is not what Chloe should be all about.
I agree.
Even though I really like some pieces, this collection just doesn't look like Chloe to me :blink:

I normally love Phoebe's work, however this collection did not impress me at all. Many of the looks are the same as the Summer, only now under the guise of being for Fall or Winter. I don't know how many women would wear such summery looks when it's 30 degrees out. I happen to agree with those that point out the heavy Marc Jacobs influence here as well. It was too much at times.

Originally posted by Lena+Mar 6th, 2004 - 11:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Mar 6th, 2004 - 11:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lilliojAnna@Mar 7th, 2004 - 1:14 am
thats not polina thats tiiu!!!! they covered her mole but if you look cloesly u still can see it
ohh you are right, thanks :flower: [/b][/quote]
youre more than welcome :heart:

:blink: international big-time buyers went crazy with Chloe, they ordered and ordered :wacko:

did they see something we did not?
Chloe spin offs anyone? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 9th, 2004 - 5:08 am
:blink: international big-time buyers went crazy with Chloe, they ordered and ordered :wacko:

did they see something we did not?
Chloe spin offs anyone? :rolleyes:
overall this is not a good Chloe collection at all but I think there are pieces that I'd buy, such as the sweaters :P and I love all the bows there :blush:
however, nothing really to go crazy for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->