Chloe Memisevic

I wholeheartedly agree with the Givenchy statement. Upon first seeing her, I could only focus on how Jil Sander she was; but as fashion week inches near, I can see how she is perfect for designers with a darker, more cerebral vision. I think Riccardo would love her personality, so we'll have to see once Paris rolls around.

Just wondering, what do you think about Chloe in Milan? I'm reeeeeally excited about Paris!
Well, regarding Milan I'm not quite sure (because I really don't see her as a "Prada girl" so I won't even throw out the possibility, but who knows) maybe Missoni or Jil (she certainly has that "sleek" vibe to her, with the right styling). In London Jonathan Saunders and cologne_rocks already made a pretty perfect summary of shows where I could picture Chloe in Paris :D But overall - I'm certainly open (and even hoping!) for surprises, so let's wait and see how it turns out...

she's like the love child of Nosferatu and Shelley Duvall.:shock:

I think she'll get the coolest shows out there!

I am very anxious and i'm dying to know what happened

Richard Chai Love Spring 2011 - Preview

chloe2.jpg

chloe1.jpg

Chai-preview-01_MG_8310_014542428924.jpg

vogue.com

At least we now know she has one New York show under her belt. I can't wait to see what other bookings she has in store.

woo hoo! looking great! I love her profile!

Wow - the Richard Chai staff looks pretty happy with Chloe.

charisma all over :heart:
on the second pic, she reminds me of Carine Roitfeld actually :lol:

it's so funny how she's so much taller than all the men there ahhahaha

how old is she??
she looks a little bit tanya... oh i miss here so much. maybe chloe will become my new fav :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->