Chloe Memisevic

She seems very intelligent and is extremely well-spoken. I love her tastes and personality; she knows what she's doing but is laid back about it all.

I found Chloe mesmerizing.She will doing great on the future. Go for it girl!

haha she's got so many male fans here!! cool!

I remember this girl! I watched the video that was posted on the first page back when her thread was created, but she was a little too creepy for me at that time. :lol: But she's totally grown on me! She has a masculine quality in her face à la Dafne Cejas which I absolutely love, especially when her eyebrows aren't bleached, but at the same time she has an out of this world beauty à la Tanya Dziahileva, and a regal, statuesque beauty à la Alana Zimmer. (Does anyone else see the Tanya resemblance?).

Also, I adore her hair! I love when they don't chop off girls' hair just because they have an edgy look, and the color is such a nice milky, sunkissed light brown. Thank you so much
nijuyanah for making me discover her (again)!

She tends to come off like a more masculine Tanya. Nevertheless, her brow and deep set eyes make her completely original.

I see a little bit of Tanya D, Anja Rubik and Jamie Bochert in her, but more piercing eyes than all of them!

I have to say I'm a little bit scared of her. her attitude is .. different.. yeah, no good word to express it. :lol: I'm not sure about her yet, but I love her walk!

Her stare on first shot of her NY showcard.:o:heart: I hope she'll have a great season.^_^

her showcard - absolutely mesmerizing :buzz:

Now represented by d'management group Milan :smile:
r22b2u.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...5310193932_178077998932_5964987_1276639_n.jpg

She just scares me.
Don't see what's attractive in her uh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->