Chloe Resort 2006

I agree with whoever suggested that the shoes were quite similar to the balenciaga shoes of past, that is something I thought as soon as I saw them. I mean, I think in this instance it's all down to perspective and no general consensus will be agreed upon, it either pleases your eye and you find it fresh and chloe-esque or you find it displeasing, and the shapes off.

Meg said:
I agree with whoever suggested that the shoes were quite similar to the balenciaga shoes of past, that is something I thought as soon as I saw them. I mean, I think in this instance it's all down to perspective and no general consensus will be agreed upon, it either pleases your eye and you find it fresh and chloe-esque or you find it displeasing, and the shapes off.

agree too, but I couldn't wear them at all.

Love the clothes, the second outfit especially :flower: but I do think the shoes are too chunky - for want of a better term - to suit the clothes

I like it, especially the second outfit, and i don't mind the shoes, just not in this context.

I really like the 2nd outfit. I think the shoes are nice from a styling point of view to accentuate the clothing in the promo shots, I wouldn't wear them in real life though.

some pieces i like, others not......it's not really what i was expecting, and the shoes don't work for me either....

more pics from style.com...the first two looks seem to be along the lines of lanvin...

41m.jpg
42m.jpg

43m.jpg
44m.jpg

here's another one... and mischa barton in one of the chloe resort dresses

Last edited by a moderator:
The shoes are awful and clumsy, but some of the dresses look nice. But I feel looks like this have been done a million times.

Do we have pics of Chloe Resort for 06.07? Because I'm seeing it on celebs and it looks like there are some really lovely pieces there.

please forgive my ignorance:blush: but hadnt Phoebe left from Chloe??:blink:

Meg said:
I completely disagree about the lengths and the shoes. I love the idea of having an oversized short but boxy dress with sort of large shoes at the bottom, "anchoring" everything down. Those sort of proportions I really adore right now :heart:

I don't like this sort of cut- it entirely ignores a womans shape-:(

i mean i suppose Chloe is more for young girls- but some young girls have b**bs- and that would rule out looking good in this stuff i think :doh:

larien said:
please forgive my ignorance:blush: but hadnt Phoebe left from Chloe??:blink:

of course she has, but this collection was designed before her decision to leave..

I still want pre-fall pictures damn it!! And stilettogirl I understand your point but I like both styles of dresses :flower:

I like Chloe SS 2006 RTW more

I really don't like the shoes, but I like the Lanvin-like dress ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->