Chloe Silverado 2005 Colors

papillon

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this board but very excited to have found other who love handbags as much as I do.

Just wondering if anyone has seen the new 2005 Chloe Silverado in Tan/Cognac (python & all leather) yet? If so, I would love it if you can either describe the color or post a picture of it. I am hoping it's more of a neutral & not too orangey, as I want to use it all year & with most if not all colors from blacks to pastels.

Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it!

theres already a thread on the silverados... and where are you getting this color information from? tan and cognac are diff colors i believe... and diff places label them differently. saks nyc and bergdorfs called the brown of last season cognac. the chloe boutique doesn't call any of their silverados cognac and the tan is an entirely diff color :blink:

I apologize for making a new thread.

There will be a new color coming out that Chloe (boutique in NYC & Chloe.com) call cognac & it's the same color that Net-A-Porter & other boutiques call tan. I was just wondering if someone here has seen a picture of it.

It's not the same as the brown (ad campaign) from last season, but they will also be releasing another Dark Brown which will be very similar. It's also very different from the beige-rose from last season which was quite pale.

There are quite a few new colors that are & will be available. Also, some new colors they are showing to stores right now. I'm not sure when those will be available, possibly Fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->