Birthday bag help

The MJ Scarlet is a very cute bag.. especially in blue or white... I've seen both...

I dunno! I was thinking of getting a gucci horsebit in black.. that way i'd have a bag that isn't some outrageous color... and I'd probably get a lot of wear out of it... or so I think? :unsure:

You could definaltey get a lot of wear out of the horsebit, it's black so it matches with just about everything, and casual so you cna wear it everyday. Although I imagine it's very nice, I myself wouldn't get it unless I already have a good bag collection, since it's rather plain. But, it's also a classic tht you can wear forever. But same time, it'll be avalible forever pretty much, so maybe get a bag you can't always get?

Theres a creme MJ scarlet on eBay right now, the price seems a bit low, but I dont think they're making fakes of these, so I'm not sure... Did it already go on sale in departement stores? item # 6794004512

Crazy enough, I have seen Melie Bianco do a Scarlet bag.. but it looks horrible. I'll check out ebay.

I dunno.. I don't even own a black bag... maybe it's time I buy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->