Christian Dior F/W 2007.08 : Jessica Stam by Craig McDean

wow Magda looks great, super cute
i don't think it looks cheap, where is cheapness?

In the quality of the entire thing??? The light is too harsh, the hair and makeup looks rather amateurish, etc etc...

People might not like the original ones, but they at least got the highclass look down.

#190 She has a great figure! ...But the hair doesn't work either for Stam or for Magdalena. :ninja: Hope the next season's ads will be much better than those. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...... for that, we'd need to *see* next season's clothes first. Sometimes, they are such a catastrophe that no photographer nor model can save it.....

Dior could have done SO much with this collection - but instead they went for some boring layout with Cleopatra hair. BLAH!

I can't look at these ads - they are hideous. So to make up for the sh*tness that is Dior this season - I made my own campaign! :lol: :wub:

diorcampaign55copyqj8.jpg

made by me :wink:

If anyone has any outfits they'd like to request or see in the ads, let me know and I'll work magic! :lol:

Very nice job kuba, I love the second one and I like it much more than the real ads :woot::flower:

I can't look at these ads - they are hideous. So to make up for the sh*tness that is Dior this season - I made my own campaign! :lol: :wub:

made by me :wink:

That's funny. first I thought the actual campaign was hideous, but after a couple of months and seeing alot of them together I love them. And the ones you made look hideous in my humble opinion.

^^^ :lol: Yeah, even I don't like them anymore.

I guess that just shows that photographers can't please everyone! :wink:

You better be careful kuba, people who quickly browse tfs may think those are campaign images without reading that you made them :wink:

I remember seeing someone with a fake Vogue cover get giddy with their favorite model on the cover :lol:

^^^^ :lol:

Well if I saw Snejana on the next imaginary Vogue Italia cover, I wouldn't care! At least she HAS a cover! :wub: :innocent:

I kinda love the idea of greyed out skin with the technicolor lip, kuba!

I'm not a fan of the poses.. she looks so stiff

New Dior..
scanned by Manuva from Elle UK Oct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->