Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2007 Paris

Oh! God! I wanted to cry. It was so beautiful. It makes me wanna work in couture the construction and fabric were amazing.

Jacque Marcel said:
You can see in the video that some of the younger models were having trouble with the method modeling,(i'm looking at you Coco),and the vets like Shalom, Debra Shaw and Erin O' Conner really shined...

So true! It really proves that there is skill involved with modelling and experience counts. Coco especially was really struggling, she kept moving rather than holding a pose, like she couldn't decide quite what to do.

wow! this collection is amazing! i love the volume. the fabrics remind me of fondant cakes. galliano is brilliant.

Its was a larger than life show. I loved the show but the music was a bit off in some spots. Coco was in need of some serious help though but besides that it was a great show....i really liked it.

LOVEEEE ! Galliano creates art, that's for sure...

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 OMG

JR1 said:
73067278.jpg

getty

gobsmacked. paper cranes. gorgeous. favourite so far.

one of his past couture dresses inspired me to make my yr 12 textiles and design project.. theres one this year similar - the one with the oyster rufffles/ layers (its blue) ... my god ill tell you the amount of time it takes you to get those is amazing!!!

JR1 : wanted to karma you but need to spread some reputation... don't know what it means... so merçi mon petit... toujours adorable!

Can anyone upload it to somewhere please? I can't download it nowhere, all posted links don't work.

^ it means you have to give some karma to some more other members, before you can give karma to the same person again

I have seen it, processed it...

My only criticism is that some of the Orgami techniques he borrowed were used so obviously. I mean, yes, it is out-of-this-world gorgeous, but at the same time anyone could've designed this dress (1)...It's nothing but tiers of Origami boxes. Yasmin Warsame's purple dress (2), had a HUGE cape w/ two of those GIANT Origami boxes on it, absolutely amazing, but...still...that's not really a design leap that only Galliano could make.

00340m.jpg

00060m.jpg

style

Also, I originally thought this would be a pretty veil for the same-old same-old couture Galliano always shows at Dior (read FW 06 HC) but this showed me some techniques and proportions that were so masterfully made, that my jaw dropped. I cant take it away from him that this collection is pure genius, it is BRILLIANT. Brill...

The perfect one

I love:heart: this drees which is the first choice to wearing to The Oscar.

http://www.***************/image/2007/Q1/012220071922419558.jpg

from elle.com

This collection is inspiring and beautiful. I have to watch the video at least once a day. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->