vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Models: Ruth Bell & Selena Forrest

PHOTO TAKEN BY VOGUE28
FROM UK VOGUE FEBRUARY 2019

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's not a bad start! I want to see more.

It's the only decent image I've seen from Dior in 6 years. Not amazing but it's kind of pretty.

Interesting image, slightly boring. Can't with another Ruth Bell campaign, stop it MGC.

i really didn't like this collection but this looks actually quite nice

Looks promising! I'm definitely keen to see more. There's definitely a high fashion edge to this one image which harks back to Galliano's Dior.

Not too bad...Creative said it all really. The rest of the images will decide if this is OK or a total mess.

The idea is there but I'm not sure about the execution. Perhaps I need to wait and see more of this. One thing for sure though, MGC has a knack for boring models. This would be much better if they have models who can emote with strong presence.

Wow, ok. Karl and co should wise up! This is how you commission a campaign to stand tall next to a strongly themed runway presentation. I thought the runway presentation was too dark for my taste, but this is just beautiful. Gentle, sensitive and well-composed. Love the contrast between the two. And the nude colours look stunning.

Can't wait to see what Serena and Ruth's shots will look like!

That last shot is at first glance quite lovely, but it’s ruined by those horrible shoes!

The last shot is the only interesting one. Mainly because you can't really see the models' faces :lol:. I mean I'd say that MGC should look for new muses, but then again, the severe dullness of Ruth and Selena fits her aesthetic really well.

Omg, why does Selena look so stiff in her OG shots? That is not a dancer's physique, sorry.

Bold photographer choice! Good for Maria...

Wow, ok. Karl and co should wise up! This is how you commission a campaign to stand tall next to a strongly themed runway presentation. I thought the runway presentation was too dark for my taste, but this is just beautiful. Gentle, sensitive and well-composed. Love the contrast between the two. And the nude colours look stunning.

Can't wait to see what Serena and Ruth's shots will look like!

Ok you’re trolling right? These models can’t dance and it’s blatant, so jaw-droppingly stiff, you can’t fool me. On top of that this is more effective than Lorazepam rocking me to sleep. She sees Ruth as a muse version of herself, its so terribly obvious. This woman has issues. Can’t wait for somebody to wake Dior up. Wake up Pearl! Wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->