Christian Dior S/S 2020 : Ruth Bell & Selena Forrest by Brigitte Niedermair

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

PHOTO TAKEN BY VOGUE28
FROM UK VOGUE FEBRUARY 2020

Like mother, like daughter... When the collections are the same repetitive bore season after season, I guess it's only natural for campaigns to follow the same path. MGC must be the only fool in the entire industry booking this godawful girl season after season, suppose she finds her modelling perfectly suitable for her bland clothes.

And they dared to book the back cover with that shot, talking about wasting money.
Can already see it will be a continuation of Resort. Crikey!

I've heard of Granny Chic, but this is just plain Granny. An advertisement like this would have been more appropriate for AARP Magazine.

I came to this thread again because I forgot I had already checked the image out. Kind of sums it up, doesn't it? I'm sure I'll forget it again.

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Wow, they actually made a 20-something young model look like a grand dame with 5 grandchildren. Everything about this is wrong. The entire creative concept is just uninspiring. Dior now feels like a corporate fashion company. Nothing more.

it's too much repetition! model, concept or even the clothes look the same.

And i'm still waiting for her last show and pretend there was no existence of her at the house at all.

New Campaign Images:

HARPERSBAZAAR.CO.UK

Vogue Taiwan Digital Edition

Isn't this literally what the Pre-Fall 2020 lookbook looks like??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->