Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2020 by Branislav Simoncik & Salvo Alibrio

Thanks so much, Zorka :smile:

Can anyone please ID the other girl in the B&W set?

I consider working for this brand the same as being paid promoting Saudi tourism at this point.

US GQ Style Digital Edition

The B&W are beautiful, and those have legendary models. The colored part is the same as previous seasons (beyond tired of this concept).

So nice surprise to see 3 real supermodels: Bianca, Isabeli and Stam, the B&W ad its actually very beautiful. But I miss how controversial DG ads used to be.

Isabeli & Bianca in an ad together?? OMG! The Italian queens! (I know Isabeli is Brazilian, but she's Italian-Brazilian, so IMO it counts!)

i agree that the b&w shots and the cast save this campaign but it lacks some storytelling to draw you in. maybe it's the naive spontaneity about it and the ordinary folks that annoy me. i mean, when i'm in italy i love the people and i love to look at them and secretly take photos of them, but this is a fashion ad, they could have styled them up just a little bit!

this brand is dead though. i also used to love what they're going to come up with. they had the best cast and composition of their ads was just amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->