Christian Dior S/S 2025 Paris

My thoughts are with the clients that need to spend tomorrow their money in the showroom :lol: what the hell are they going to buy? Lmao

Also, going to Paris to see this sh!t… I have no words, even if it has been a miracle sales wise, I still can’t believe this woman has been at the helm of such a house creating these terrible collections year after year for almost a decade. 😷

It’s just lazy. A whole black and white summer collection…with once again, the corny sentences… still! After 8 years. Gimme a rest.

My thoughts are with the clients that need to spend tomorrow their money in the showroom :lol: what the hell are they going to buy? Lmao

Also, going to Paris to see this sh!t… I have no words, even if it has been a miracle sales wise, I still can’t believe this woman has been at the helm of such a house creating these terrible collections year after year for almost a decade. 😷

It’s just lazy. A whole black and white summer collection…with once again, the corny sentences… still! After 8 years. Gimme a rest.
It's all in the accessories. Remember that she's the one behind Fendi's Baguette and that she single-handedly saved Valentino with the Rockstud.

She's a CEO's dream. Predictable, consistent, and safe. She'll give them an inoffensive 7/10 commercial dishwater collection every single time. It sells and it keeps on selling.

Autopilot queen.
Exacly, shes perfect for the current state of the industry which is unpredictable and risky and driven by a global market with different demands. A more neutral perspective is less risky. Am surprised that Adidas hasnt sue3d for those stripes. Ironically people look good in Dior on the red carpet and at events, I wonder if its the styling and presenting on models that look too young.

The commentary on these posts is just as bad as it is here, it's good to know the mediocrity and laziness of this collection did not go unnoticed by everyone else :

VOGUE MAGAZINE & VOGUE RUNWAY

The commentary on these posts is just as bad as it is here, it's good to know the mediocrity and laziness of this collection did not go unnoticed by everyone else :
Everyone has been complaining about her since her debut 8 years ago. This isn't new.

I am not a fan of her work but seeing these ig people yap about bringing Galliano back makes me like MGC a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dezzar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->