Christina Aguilera Pregnant *Update* It's a boy!

Yep, they sure are!!! I cant wait!!! Especially for Christina
Check celbrity baby blog
tmz
X17

They are all saying the same thing!!!
EEEK

I hope Nicole & Christina become good friends after this! I would love to see them and their babies out together looking fabulous! lol

^That is just what i was thinking. I would also love to see them out && about with their strollers!!!
These are going to be some very well dressed children!

Nicole had a baby girl named Harlow Winter Kate Madden.
I find that cute.

As for Christina, celebrity-babies is saying she hasnt had her baby yet !

Update: Christina's rep has denied that the baby has been born.
She is still pregnant. She is not in labor.

I hope they become good friends too,
Awww!!!! Nicole had a girl i like the name

Christina's New Genie on the Bottle.

285.aguilera.bratman.010308.jpg

Suddenly there's a whole new meaning to "Come On Over Baby" for Christina Aguilera.

The five-time Grammy winner and hubby Jordan Bratman welcomed their first child in Los Angeles on Friday.

The couple announced the birth in a quick text message to friends and family around 4 p.m.: "Baby has arrived. Mom and dad are doing well!" (Apparently not even the prospect of dirrty diapers can dampen their spirits.)

There were no further details immediately available. "As soon as I have more information I will let you know," the singer's rep said.

While E! News was able to confirm the impending stork delivery last July, Aguilera herself, despite an ever-expanding midriff, didn't publicly acknowledge the pregnancy until early November, when she told Glamour magazine she would "enter into mommyhood" sometime in 2008.

The 27-year-old onetime Mouseketeer has kept a relatively low profile throughout her pregnancy—aside from the now-requisite nude-and-pregnant spread in this month's Marie Claire—opting to keep the details of her firstborn a secret, never revealing to press either the babe's due date or gender along the way.

Unfortunately, she failed to share the keep-mum edict with pal Paris Hilton, who back in September publicly congratulated the "most beautiful pregnant woman in the world" while hosting an MTV Video Music Awards party at Las Vegas nightclub LAX.

In early November, Aguilera held the first of three scheduled baby showers at her Beverly Hills home, wherein we got the first clue about the baby's sex: all of the guest's baby gifts had a decidedly blue bent.

Aguilera told Marie Claire this month that she and hubby Bratman, a 30-year-old music-marketing exec, always had plans to start a family but were nonetheless surprised when they learned a baby was already on board.

"We were planning on starting to try after the [Back to Basics] tour," she said. "And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take. You've heard it takes some time—except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here. I'm like, 'Oh my God, can you believe it just happened?' "

Aguilera and Bratman tied the knot in Napa Valley, California in November 2005 after three years of dating.

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=d85686fc-6ee5-412c-a2b6-fde8f0475c07

Congratulations to Christina & Jordan. :flower::heart::flower:

Max Bratman: Christina Aguilera’s New Son

Sun, 13 January 2008

Christina Aguilera and music exec husband Jordan Bratman welcomed their first child, a baby boy on Saturday at 10:05 p.m.

Christina and Jordan are proud to announce the birth of their son Max Liron Bratman.

He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy!” a rep for the couple tells People. “Mom is resting and doing well!”

Max was 20.5 inches long and weighed in at 6 lbs., 2 oz.

Christina, 27, Jordan, 30, celebrated their two-year wedding anniversary this past November. Congrats to the happy couple and of course, newborn MAX BRATMAN!!!

justjared.com

so glad she chose a normal name like Max! I like it.
better than Nicole's Harlow..that's awful :(

I was going to name my kid Max if I ever have one. Me and Xtina have good taste...:woot: Congrats to her...

perezhilton.com:

Christina Aguilera gave birth to a baby boy on Friday, though her publicist has yet to confirm the news.
His name is being kept under even tighter wraps.
PerezHilton.com told you back in November that Christina was expecting a boy.
Congrats!
Update: The baby is rumored to be named Kevin Jon Bratman.

^It is...a friend of mine named their baby boy Max-and I think it's adorable! :smile:

Congrats to the new parents!!

I wonder if she'll still wear so much makeup, as she'll probably be kissing the baby so much! Like I said about Nicole Richie, I hope that Christina does not hire a full time nanny. I love it when celebritys take on all the duties of parenthood themselves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->