Christina Aguilera staggers back into the spotlight

r_r_r

Fleur De Lys
Reaction score
Is Christina Aguilera drinking herself back into the spotlight?
The “Dirrty” singer has been relatively quiet lately, while her former rival Britney Spears has been grabbing headlines with her hard partying panty free antics. But recently, Aguilera reportedly was carried out of the London club Kabaret’s Prophecy, at 5 a.m. over a friend’s shoulder.
Aguilera and her party ran up a bill of $3,800, but a friend defended the singer, telling the London Mirror that Aguilera didn’t drink as much as an onlooker might think. “Not only is she very little,” said the source, “but she was quite tired because she’s in the middle of her tour.”

msbc.msn.com

I hope this isnt true...Christina is much better than that:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because she went out and had some drinks, doesn't necessarily mean that she's bad or anything. Everyone goes to clubs once in a while, so I don't see anything wrong with that Christina might have been drunk.

It is true. Last night on tv, they showed pictures of Christina being carried out of the club. Looks like she drank too much.

ah well, we all have done it. nothing wrong with her having a fun night.

^i know...its so stupid! everyone drinks but when a celeb does it, its considered bad!

I am SO bored with Christina!

This "bad girl" turned boring housewife thing doesn`t fit her. :doh:

not everyone drinks, others drink moderately. I personally don't see anything wrong with having a few drinks but come on...when you're completely wasted...and have to be carried out...it's not exactly something to be proud of. It's embarassing.

I was thinking....
what do they mean "back into the spotlight"?...
Didn't anyone tell whoever wrote this that her latest album/tour sold very well.:rolleyes:
I assume she would rather be know for that than the type of stuff Britney is know for right now.:yuk:

This story is a bit pointless... :unsure: Am I missing something?

Iam still trying to understand what the point of this story is to, I mean, so she got sh** faced, she is a 25 year old millionaire, DRINKS FOR EVERYBODY!!:buzz: :clap:

Um, congratulations Christina?
Seriously, we've all known someone like that. Except they're not rich enough to be carried out, just thrown out.

this is actually the first time i ever heard of her being this drunk. or drunk at all.

they just got to give the girl a break, touring is a hard thing to do. so she needed a little break along the way. everyone does it.

They needed something to write about, no? Or else, no paycheck. :rolleyes:

So what? The lovely girl went out and had a good time, who cares if she got wasted, most of us have done it before, gawd give the girl a break

I'm with the majority here. What's the big deal? I've never had to be carried out of a club, but I've carried a few friends out in my day. And that doesn't mean they're bad people, or there is something wrong with them. It simply means they partook in a few too many libations in one evening. Besides, it's usually a great story the next day :wink:

Drinking so much as to cause "passing out" is quite dangerous, and can be deadly:

Mayo Clinic

Alcohol poisoning

Introduction

Alcohol poisoning is a serious — sometimes deadly — result of consuming dangerous amounts of alcohol. When your body absorbs too much alcohol, it can directly impact your central nervous system, slowing your breathing, heart rate and gag reflex. This can lead to choking, coma and even death.
Alcohol poisoning most often occurs as a result of drinking too many alcoholic beverages over a short period of time. Binge drinking is a common cause of alcohol poisoning. Alcohol poisoning can also occur by drinking household products that contain ethyl alcohol (ethanol), or by ingesting isopropyl alcohol (isopropanol) or methyl alcohol (methanol).
A person with alcohol poisoning needs immediate medical attention and should not be left alone. If you suspect someone has alcohol poisoning, call your local poison control center or emergency number, usually 911.
Treatment of alcohol poisoning consists of providing breathing support and intravenous fluids and vitamins until all of the alcohol is eliminated from the body.

Signs and symptoms

Signs and symptoms of alcohol poisoning include:
  • Confusion, stupor
  • Vomiting
  • Seizures
  • Slow or irregular breathing
  • Blue-tinged skin or pale skin
  • Low body temperature (hypothermia)
  • Unconsciousness ("passing out")
It's not necessary for all of these symptoms to be present before seeking help. A person who has become unconscious, or cannot be roused, is at risk of dying. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->