Christopher John Rogers F/W 2020.21 New York

Quite liked this. The colors & styling were fabulous & the show was joyous. Many of these dresses would look amazing on the red carpet.

I absolutely love CJR and look forward to his show every time, but this one's just really awkward... there are some great looks here, but the craftmanship's really lacking in a bunch of them. Hopefully, now that he has an actual atelier and resources, he'll be able to hone his craft better.

He is more important for what he represents than for what he designs...Like a lot of those designers from the new guard.
I liked the lookbook of his FW19 but it seems like doing shows actually inspires him to do more...In his case, more is nightmare-ish.

It seems like Siriano and Him went to mood together.

This caught my eye on Instagram yesterday and immediately felt compelled the check out the full collection, so I guess it’s a job well done. The show felt like a breath of fresh air amongst the usuals... a celebration of pure joy and fun fashion.

Some looks are quite interesting. I love that huge red gown. He should work on construction and fabric choice. Definitely a highlight of this rather boring week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eskimogirl1995
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->