Christopher Kane S/S 08 London

^
I wish :rofl:

Here the images from Getty Images ^_^
76795360.jpg

76795390.jpg

76795404.jpg

Yay thanks

I'm not dissapointed. I love his boldness in shapes and in, well in everything.. :smile:

not bad.but I didn't have any expectations after his horrible F/W collection,either

Love the crocodile print dress, very bold prints. A lot of intersting shapes and heights, lots of tiering which is very interesting done with sheer fabrics.

I really like it!
The video in that site takes too long to start,
I wanna see the whole collection, I love his style

that snakeskin ruffle is young and pretty terrific. i wonder if he was able to replicate everything that was stolen and if they maybe they left behind the slashed jeans for a reason...

I had a problem with my connection, the video is marvelous!
I loved everything...I would wear every single piece, this is my understanding of a new designer, who makes beautiful clothes...
the ruffles, the snakeskin, the dresses are glorious!
i can see Carinne Roitfeld wearing some of those outfits

The best in london I think

^London's just getting started, if this is the best I'll be dissappointed.

And :lol: at this:

i wonder if he was able to replicate everything that was stolen and if they maybe they left behind the slashed jeans for a reason...

He sure had the girls, thanks to casting by Russel Marsh, but i just dont think he had the clothes this time. One idea (ruffle skirt) just doesn't crack it for me, and covering EVERYTHING in snake skin?

this is a disapointment for me. but ill reserve my judgement until i see all the images.

i have my fingers crossed for another topshop collaboration.

hmmm I'm a little surprised so many people like it.

I really can't say I'm a fan. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->