Chuck Bass' Pucker Is Back On The Market

Kenysha75

Reaction score
chuckbasssplitokay.jpg

Blind items star Ed Westwick has reportedly quit his Gossip Girl co-star girlfriend Jessica Szohr after he heard rumors that she got it on with a hot piece named Marco Minuto at her birthday party in Los Angeles. Basically, Chuck was probably upset that she took her empty plate to the sausage buffet without him. They used to do everything together including eat sausages. Why did Jessica have to make Ed's pucker wilt? #sadduckfaceissad

A source tells Page Six, "Jessica recently celebrated her birthday in LA and was being openly affectionate and flirty with Marco. They ended up back at the same hotel, but nobody knows what happened behind closed doors. Her flirty behavior shocked a lot of their friends, so word quickly got back to Ed, who has been filming in Europe. He immediately ended their relationship on the phone, and Jessica, who denied anything happened with Marco, was so distraught that she flew to London last Friday with just the clothes on her back. She's been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt. He can't believe that she carried on this way with one of his friends."

Jessica's spokeswhore denies this whole mess.

Well, if Jessica really isn't in the picture anymore, my question is:

Who is
chuckpucker2.jpg

going to
chuckpucker3.jpg

make Ed
chuckpucker4.jpg

pucker now?
chuckpucker5.jpg

Chace Crawford better sprinkle a little hot sauce on his biscuit, because Ed's pucker is going to need perking up.

dlisted.com

Honestly I don't understand his appeal on GG. He's definitely not ugly, but I've never swooned over him like 99% of the show's viewers.

:lol:

I hope it's not true though. They always seemed so happy and perfect together.
Haven't there been rumours about Leighton Meester and Sebastian Stan breaking up, too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->