Chuck Bass' Pucker Is Back On The Market

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by Kenysha75, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

[​IMG]
    Blind items star Ed Westwick has reportedly quit his Gossip Girl co-star girlfriend Jessica Szohr after he heard rumors that she got it on with a hot piece named Marco Minuto at her birthday party in Los Angeles. Basically, Chuck was probably upset that she took her empty plate to the sausage buffet without him. They used to do everything together including eat sausages. Why did Jessica have to make Ed's pucker wilt? #sadduckfaceissad

A source tells Page Six, "Jessica recently celebrated her birthday in LA and was being openly affectionate and flirty with Marco. They ended up back at the same hotel, but nobody knows what happened behind closed doors. Her flirty behavior shocked a lot of their friends, so word quickly got back to Ed, who has been filming in Europe. He immediately ended their relationship on the phone, and Jessica, who denied anything happened with Marco, was so distraught that she flew to London last Friday with just the clothes on her back. She's been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt. He can't believe that she carried on this way with one of his friends."

Jessica's spokeswhore denies this whole mess.

Well, if Jessica really isn't in the picture anymore, my question is:

Who is
    [​IMG]
    going to
    [​IMG]
    make Ed
    [​IMG]
    pucker now?
    [​IMG]
    Chace Crawford better sprinkle a little hot sauce on his biscuit, because Ed's pucker is going to need perking up.

dlisted.com

2. jun3machina

jun3machina New Member

Blue Steel!

3. couture.gab

couture.gab Member

hahahahahahah ohhhh his pucker

4. MulletProof

MulletProof Well-Known Member

5. STYLEOClDE

STYLEOClDE blink once. blink twice.

Wow, I never noticed he was such a pucker-er. :lol:

6. December_25th

December_25th New Member

Honestly I don't understand his appeal on GG. He's definitely not ugly, but I've never swooned over him like 99% of the show's viewers.

7. Psylocke

Psylocke Active Member

:lol:

I hope it's not true though. They always seemed so happy and perfect together.
    Haven't there been rumours about Leighton Meester and Sebastian Stan breaking up, too?