Jessica Simpson trashes Ashlee

Reaction score
From thesuperficial.com

Jessica Simpson Trashes Ashlee
In yet another spin on the real-life version of dumb and dumber, Jessica Simpson was overhead bitching to her mom about her sister Ashlee at the Accessories Council ACE awards red carpet.

Mom, [sister] Ashlee is so stupid. She left the popcorn in the microwave and almost burned the house down."
Jessica and Ashlee are a living, breathing rejection of Darwinism. Their genes should have been dropped sometime during the stone age. Stick these two in a room unsupervised with a toaster, a loaf of bread, and some butter, and before the day is out Jessica will have somehow hung herself on the electrical cord and Ashlee will be trying frantically to butter her back to life.

I hardly say that complaining about your sister burning something in the microwave is 'trashing' her:lol: That's what family is for.

Not that this would be News...:rolleyes: but it needed to be said anyway! :lol:

Female First had it too:

Ashlee 'stupid' Simpson

Ashlee_Simpson_press.JPG
Jessica Simpson has branded sister Ashlee "stupid" for allegedly almost burning her house down.
Sexy Jessica was overheard telling her mother Tina at a recent New York awards show: "Mum, Ashlee is so stupid. She left the popcorn in the microwave and almost burned the house down"
The 'Dukes Of Hazzard' beauty has also been voicing her concern about Ashlee's wild partying, according to America's NY Post newspaper.
Jessica, whose marriage to Nick Lachey is reportedly on the rocks, is worried her younger sibling is going out too much and wants her to slow down for the sake of her career.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/71732004.htm

I bet it's Jessica that is the dumb one here and thought the house was going to burn down because the kitchen got a bit smokey from some over-cooked popcorn... which i do frequently:P

RobertaCastello said:
Stick these two in a room unsupervised with a toaster, a loaf of bread, and some butter, and before the day is out Jessica will have somehow hung herself on the electrical cord and Ashlee will be trying frantically to butter her back to life.

:lol::rofl::lol:

the media is a million times more stupid for making this useless quote into a 'story'

:rolleyes:

Whoever wrote that news article has nothing better to do.....

I am so tired of the media.. always making up stupid irrelevant stories..... :rolleyes:

I actually dont think jessica is that stupid. I read an interview with her somewhere and for newlyweds, she clearly was acting up her bimboness in the same way you can tell Paris and Nicole were purposely provoking everyone they encountered in the simple life.

to be honest, ashlee really is stupid. no one else has been caught lip synching the way she was in snl despite all the other pop divas that do it. and no one else was stupid enough to make a drunken fool of themselves at mcdonalds. that chick is a pr nightmare. and it's really her own stupidity's fault.

^^oh I'm so tired of hearing that old spin that "shes not that dumb, she just plays dumb" Oh please, if they were smart, or had any sort of class or integrity they wouldnt HAVE to live up to the old blonde bimbo mysitque. For gods sake this is 200-f*cking-5, we've sent women into space, a women holds the third highest office in the land, women hold seats as CEO's in fortune 500 companies. When are we not only going to let this stereotype die, but BEAT IT INTO THE GROUND!! Jessica, Paris and the whole lot are an embarrasment to women. We should be allowed to repossess their vaginas and banish them to a media-free island in the south pacific, where they 'work' on their tan and prance around in bikinis 24/7 which is the only thing theyre good for.

Jessica is obviously more stupid. Ashley is just immature.

Ashley has had NO 1 albums unlike Jessica who can't write her owns songs to save her own life. Ashley is pretty talented, yes she has stuffed up a bit, but she is younger and just immature, not stupid. Jessica is very dumb, I just want to punch her face whenever I see her, she just looks so annoying.

Taper-Jean Girl said:
Jessica, Paris and the whole lot are an embarrasment to women. We should be allowed to repossess their vaginas and banish them to a media-free island in the south pacific, where they 'work' on their tan and prance around in bikinis 24/7 which is the only thing theyre good for.

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: That was too funny!

RobertaCastello said:
Stick these two in a room unsupervised with a toaster, a loaf of bread, and some butter, and before the day is out Jessica will have somehow hung herself on the electrical cord and Ashlee will be trying frantically to butter her back to life.

This is one of the funniest things I've read in a looooong time :lol: I don't like Ashlee and don't have a real opinion on Jessica, but I do wish they'd both just go away.

RobertaCastello said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed so hard you made me cry. That is some seriously funny sh*t.

lemeray said:
Jessica is obviously more stupid. Ashley is just immature.

Ashley has had NO 1 albums unlike Jessica who can't write her owns songs to save her own life. Ashley is pretty talented, yes she has stuffed up a bit, but she is younger and just immature, not stupid. Jessica is very dumb, I just want to punch her face whenever I see her, she just looks so annoying.

No need to argue.

They're both idiots in their own ways....:innocent:

icon10.gif
Jessica Simpson trashes Ashlee

...in a fit of her trademark ditziness, the US pop singer mistook her talentless sister for a vacant popcorn packet, not an entirely inaccurate assessment some critics have argued, and threw her in the bin.

If only that was the headline...

Oh please, if they were smart, or had any sort of class or integrity they wouldnt HAVE to live up to the old blonde bimbo mysitque.

Jessica's not trying to get a freaking Pulitzer, she's just a singer. No one cares if she has the IQ of Einstein or speaks like the Queen of England.

This is showbiz-- ditzy blondes with big breasts get money...and she's utilizing that stigma and making a buttload of cash...Jessica is laughing all the way to the bank :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->