Cici Xiang Yejing

Modern Weekly China June 6, 2015

Photographer: Trunk Xu
Stylist: Michael Wilkinson and Tim Martin
Hair: Michael Yeung
Make-up: Sun Qi

Source:weibo.com/mwlifestyle

Happy
that Cici had decided to pursue her education (in London) as the big news was announced earlier this year.
Not sure what that means for her modeling career other than working in China.
Seems she has no representation other than in China. Just good luck on the studies then, haha. :flower:

sina.huayibrothersfashion

FEMINA CHINA SEPT. 2015
C&A Advertorial

'Soft with Style'
Ph: Lu Changhai

sina/fashionmodels

VOGUE KOREA MAR. 2015 SUPPLEMENT
'KUHO - Style of March'
Ph: Hong Jang Hyun

instagram/kuho_official, sina.com

N34onQe.gif

gif by me

YOHO! GIRLS JULY 2015
'Puma x Cici'
Ph: Ka Xiaoxi

sina.com

+ get to know Cici a bit here

cNXKVL3.gif

gif by me

Lacoste 'My Polo' Summer 2015

+ rough translated write-up:

International Supermodel, It Girl

2013 was "Vogue" selected as the hottest supermodel year, walked the Marc Jacobs and LV 2014 spring and summer series of unique Asian model. Casual wear life and full of personal characteristics, and her boyfriend Jinda Chun was named "Chinese model of the most seductive couple."

My ideal state of life is to do what you love with your favorite people together...
all lacoste.com.cn

gifs by me

If interested, watch the clip here

*better quality

T MAGAZINE CHINA MAR. 2015
Ph: Song Liu

red-plus.com

Thanks so much for posting this Pry! I know this isn't the most exciting editorial, some might even call it boring but I love it. The styling so easy, Cici so carefree and airy. :heart: Which is why I love T Magazine China.

Attended a Burberry Christmas Dinner back in December...

instagram/thefashionbund; tagged via weibo

Just to give an update:

Recently had a fringe; and seems Cici is still enrolled.

Style to share...

tagged via weibo

SSENSE S/S 2016 Online
Ph: Sean & Seng

To celebrate the launch of the SSENSE website in Japanese, the London-based photographer duo Sean + Seng has traveled to Japan to capture its unique landscape, along with a selection of the country’s most refined womenswear: Junya Watanabe, Yohji Yamamoto, Enfold, Sacai, Y’s, and Comme des Garçons. The photographs reveal a world that has become a postcard of its original self. Yet within this mixture of reality-cliché, we find the true beauty of the season. Sunsets speckled with commuter traffic. Apartment complexes lit yellow like daffodils. Mount Fuji looming on the horizon like the logo of an enormous water bottle. This is how we find splendor in a world that has been photographed and geo-tagged millions of times. This is how the ancient cycles itself into the powerful presence of the everyday. This is Sean + Seng’s vision for Spring/Summer 2016

ssense.com

She's so strong in print! If she wasn't currently enrolled and had been consistent, I believe she would have flourished. :magic:

^ Agree. Cici's just that talented in print. Hopefully she'll return (or pop up here and there), but working with Sean & Seng isn't a bad start. :D

Never posted.

Lane Crawford x Gloria Yu Headpieces Holiday 2014 Campaign
Ph: Chen Man

tumblr/fromobscuretodemure

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"