vogue china ipad edition

KUHO Spring/Summer 2014 AD Campaign

N73N5PcD.jpg
oqYMdJMt.jpg

KUHO

Last edited by a moderator:
^Love :kiss:

Of The Minute: MO &Co. #StyleSelfie

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of MO&Co. the brand looks to a lineup of influential Chinese beauties who are raising the style stakes with their one of a kind looks and boundless fashion enthusiasm. Showing off their #StyleSelfies and speaking on the elements that make the line a mainstay within their wardrobes this impressive roster of model, actress, buyer and stylist showcases the youthful & exciting energy behind MO & Co’s success.

CICI, Model

Another fresh Chinese face from the runways, new girl Cici has a demure yet powerful take on chic. As a model she’s privy to all of fashion’s outlandish designer wares but her personal style ethos is all about simplicity and understated elegance.

M: How do you like to dress when off duty? Does it reflect your personality?

I prefer simple and clean style, comfortable but with a rock edge. I like wearing all black and white except for a few metallic touches. I think my style does reflect who I am – I pursue purity in my life and I think the best looks come together when you don’t put too much effort into them.

M: What is “chic” for you?

Chic is something that catches your eyes in a quiet way. When you see a woman who is chic everything on her looks simple, but on closer inspection you begin to notice all the stunning details.

M: What’s your MO style of the moment?

I’m all about clean and simple with those standout details. I love the delicate white bag I was wearing. It’s small and practical, but with that flourish of neon green on the buckle that makes it very spring. I’m also into the cropped tees – they’re fresh and dynamic, definitely on my must have list.
models

You can watch the video here (couldn't embed it :doh:)

Vogue China May 2014
Night Shift
Photography:Lacey
Make Up:Andrew Galimore

vogue china ipad edition

Elle China 25th Anniversary Exhibition Cover
Photographer:Stockton Johnson

hROfbd8q.jpg

models.com

Few extra more pics from the Carton Magazine she did last time! :heart:

pedropodesta.it

Modern Lady China 18/10/2014