Cindy Crawford

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
:lol: money makes the world go around... :innocent:

FUR THE LOVE OF MONEY

IS Cindy Crawford going to be PeTA's next victim? The American supermodel, who famously posed alongside Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Elle Macpherson, Claudia Schiffer and Christy Turlington for the 1995 I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur campaign, is to star in the new ads for Blackglama fur. Crawford, who posed outside for the shots that will appear in magazines in October, follows in the footsteps of Bette Davis, Marlene Dietrich, Lauren Bacall, Rita Hayworth and Gisele Bundchen in working for the company. "We're very excited," Edward Brennan, chief executive officer of American Legend, the marketing cooperative that owns Blackglama, told Women's Wear Daily. He said he did not believe that Crawford, who signed with Planit M agency last month after two years off the fashion radar, would cause controversy with her decision to work for him. "I wouldn't have had any reservations, but I don't think she was [in the PeTA ads]," he said. "As far as I'm concerned, it wouldn't have affected our decision." Brennan said that as far as he knew, Crawford had simply posed for a photographer who was an animal activist and that the PeTA logo has been added to her fake fur Todd Oldham hat afterwards by Photoshop. Whatever her stance used to be on wearing fur, it seems that now Cindy has free run of some of the world's most luxurious pelts. Having modelled five coats for the campaign, she can apparently keep them all. "She can have any one she wants," went on Brennan. "I hope she took all five." (August 11 2004, AM)

Who cares! Its lovely to see her working again and can't wait to see the ads.

Cindy Crawford Vogue España Dec 04

portada_suscripciones.jpg

beautiful cover :heart:

I quite like it! Looks like it's from the 80's, but Cindy look appropriate on the cover.

Originally posted by Love4Armani@Nov 24 2004, 04:56 PM
she lost it.
[snapback]438744[/snapback]​

i was trying to think about how to put it. but this is right. she looks like she's trying really hard.

oh wow, I don't know what to say. I was excepting something very classic pretty...

wow i luv it she doesnt look like they were trying to make her appear younger! very beautiful

:blink: That's the least attractive I've ever seen her look.

Don't like the cover; it's too harsh. Cindy lights up a room in person and generally in press shots as well. Definitely should not do runway. But for covers, ads and eds that celebrate the fact she's near 40 by giving a fuller picture to soak her all in (rather than attempt to photograph it away like this Vogue cover), I think she's fine.

:shock: Cindy?
There are so many great new models out there and they put her on the cover? Just last year they had Elle McPherson... Too 80s for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->