Cindy Crawford's Husband Sued for Sexual Harassment

Nemova

-
Reaction score
From Usmagazine.com

Cindy Crawford's Husband Sued for Sexual Harassment

Friday May 1, 2009
craw-blog.jpg

Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber attend Elton John's's birthday party on March 27, 2009 at the Humburger Hamlet in West Hollywood, Ca.
Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com
Rande Gerber, the business mogul husband of Cindy Crawford, is being sued for sexual harassment by two women who used to work for him.

A lawsuit was filed in March in San Diego County Superior Court, Usmagazine.com confirms, by a pair of former waitresses. According to TMZ.com, which first broke the news, the women claimed they were fired from a restaurant owned by Gerber's company for refusing to give in to the advances of Gerber and other managers where they worked.
On one occasion in 2008, while working at the Moonstone Lounge in San Diego, one of the women claims the supermodel's husband attempted to kiss her three times during the night, then "put his hand up [her] dress in between her legs in an attempt to fondle her crotch," TMZ reports.

The women are reportedly suing for unspecified damages.
"These allegations were previously investigated and shown to be baseless," a Gerber Group spokesperson told Us in a statement Friday. "This lawsuit has no merit."

Gerber, 47, owns the Midnight Oil chain of bars and lounges. He and Crawford, who have been married for 11 years, have two children, Presley, 9, and Kaia, 7.

Source link:
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/cindy-crawfords-husband-sued-for-sexual-harassment-200915

If it's really true, I feel sorry for Cindy.

If you follow Lainey it's not too surprising. Apparently she is ok with his cheating.

What is Cindy still doing with him, if he does this?

i always thought they were happy together (i dont follow lainey).
but that's a very weird lawsuit, but when it comes to owners of bars and nightclubs you never know..

only last summer were they so in love at a nightclub right next to me.. but yeah he seemed like one of those men who never wants to grow old. you know, the kind you find in the same club 20 years on :smile:

oh no! not another one of these stories :rolleyes:

but if its true, poor cindy. she doesn't deserve that!

^ I second that :lol:! And I think Cindy full well knows that he cheats on her. And she doesn't seem to care. I mean the man is GORGEOUS and owns a nightclub- in Hollywood, no less. He is bound to cheat.

I do feel bad for her, but at the same time, Cindy is damn gorgeous herself, and strong... maybe the marriage is open?

And if Cindy doesn't know, her appearance at the Met Gala was enough to make Rande feel REALLY bad for his philandering ways. She was STUNNING. Rande is such an idiot. What are the chances of finding a woman more sultry and hott than Cindy effing Crawford?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->