Cintia Dicker

Amara

Reaction score
I am looking for more pictures of Cintia Dicker, I have several but I am looking for some where her freckles are less noticeable and or are more close up. :heart:

cintiaVOGUE3.jpg

cintiaVOGUE2.jpg

cintiaVOGUE1.jpg

cintiaDICK4.jpg

Lets play nice; No Anti Red Head Posts please.

~Amara ^_^

More Pics of Cintia:

cintiaDICK3.jpg

cintiaDICK2.jpg

I loff this one except she has sooooo many freckles and I don't know if an art program could be used to make her less freckly.

CintiaDicker.jpg

This one is very nice, it's from the thread about red heads and I wonder if anyone has a more close up version of it???

post-11-1076916267.jpg

Er...hope double posting is ok. :unsure:

~Amara ^_^

At Tracy Reece. Her hair looks great here!

Attachments

• cintiareece.jpg
    cintiareece.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 450
I noticed her in the newest Teen Vogue. I dig the red hair and freckles. She's a really pretty girl.

Something about her in a couple of those pictures reminds me of Ana Claudia Michels :unsure:

Oh I actually think the freckles are cute, but I am planning on using her for a avatar for a character on a rpg I play. The character has red hair but not many freckles...yes I have many interests...often odd conflicting ones like fashion and online games. :blink:

I thought about using Lily Cole, but the people from my RP informed me she was creepy because she looked too much like a doll...I think she's cute but maybe too sweet looking for what I need the pics for.

I am currently using the chick in my avy for the character but here lately I can't decide if I want to keep using her or not and it's so hard to find a proper red head. That is one of the few pics I use where she has it partially blonde.

This is a very cool site btw...didn't know anything like this was around. *random*

Thanks for the pics. :heart: Hmm might have to go buy that ish of Teen Vogue :flower:

~Amara ^_^

badgley mischka
I love her freckles they're cute :P

Attachments

• red_BadgleyMischka10.jpg
    red_BadgleyMischka10.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 702
I really like this girl! Her hair and freckles are so cute and I think she has a great look! I like her much better than Lily. :ninja:

I like Cintia better then Lily too for this simple...or complex if you look at it a different way, reason. People seem to like Lily because she looks like a porcelain doll, as in demure, lifeless, and passive. That just doesn't sit well with my feminist side, I have majored in both fashion and women's studies at uni.

Man I just realized that even if I get that copy of teen vogue, I am inept with a scanner. :doh:

~Amara ^_^

Actually, although I consider myself a bit of a feminist, I still like Lily Cole better... Her face simply appeals to me more, but to each their own of course. :flower:

OMG!!! I just found the most beautiful pictures of Cintia but they are shown through a Macromedia flash player so I can't get the properties of the photos. *dies*

Oh well still nice pics just go to This Link and click on the post card and then a slideshow starts so if you just want to see the pics. *le sigh*

~Amara ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->