Cintia Dicker

Freckles are cute, play nice there may be freckled people on the boards. :heart:

Found a small pic:

foto08.jpg

*wishes she could find bigger pics or snag urls from flash player*

~Amara ^_^

For those of us who actually like redheads...

Attachments

• cintia.jpg
    cintia.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 9,789
A larger view of one of your earlier pictures. :flower:

Attachments

• cintia.jpg
    cintia.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 391
nothing against freckles! but if they are all over your face, can you still be called a top model?

Originally posted by pennyfei@Mar 18th, 2004 - 6:00 pm
nothing against freckles! but if they are all over your face, can you still be called a top model?
Why not?! They add character! :angry:

Whoa weird I just realized something...I kept wondering who Cintia reminded me of and then that last picture posted jogged my memory.

She looks like my cousin Alaina like almost exactly like her from my memory, have not seen said cousin in years...just weird.

Thanks for all the prettiful pictures. :heart:

~Amara ^_^

The Admin of the RP I belong to suggested I take screenshots of the slideshow to get the pics and it worked so after cropping them in a art program here they are.

w00t! :flower: For Sally!

I believe this photo shoot was titled Escape:

Escape-Shoot-13.jpg

Escape-Shoot-2.jpg

Escape-Shoot-1.jpg

Escape-Shoot.jpg

Last but Not Least:

Escape-Shoot-5.jpg

Ah so beautiful and for anyone that wants to see all the pics in this thread in a gallery type setting: Cintia Gallery

If it asks for a password, the friend password is: Lalala

Cheers, Amara ^_^

she is very pretty.

and what the heck is wrong with freckles? i always wished i was a redhead. :ninja:

I think she is very beautiful, I agree that with some people freckles may be a problem (though not with me) but Cintia is so pretty, I think if she is successful, they may just become a feature. I especially love her hair and also wish I had red hair!

I like, but I don't know if I see her as anything special. From personal experience I think girls with red hair tend to have pretty faces, with many I know having prettier. It really makes me wonder if it's the Brazilian element that has her getting the job :ninja:

XD XD XD

Found a new cover pic of her I think it's from this month's Glamour...not the US version...obviously.

cintya_glamour_it_01_04.jpg

*waits for the anti-freckle committee to show up*

~Amara ^_^

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Mar 19th, 2004 - 2:36 pm
I like, but I don't know if I see her as anything special. From personal experience I think girls with red hair tend to have pretty faces, with many I know having prettier.
I'll have to agree there... :lol: :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->