Claire Forlani

she's pretty, she's kinda like a poor mans version of angelina jolie...well maybe not a poor man's version but like a more in proportion version of the jolie!

Claire is so beautiful!
she sorta reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. only cuz of that soft, quiet, spirit
she has. And her soft features. it throws me to Audrey.

And her looks, she reminds me of Olivia Wilde. They could be sisters.
Olivia is hot! yum! so is claire. ^_^
olivia.jpg
forlani1.jpg

photobucket.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate her Hooligans character but i think she would be a great Mona Sax in the next Max Payne movie

^^ Oh, I almost forgot she was in Hooligans!:blink: Great movie, though.

I don't like her too much as an actress, but she's pretty. How old is she btw?

Claire Forlani @ "Street Kings" premiere in Hollywood, April 3
celebutopia

Claire Forlani - "Flashbacks Of A Fool" world premiere in London 13.04.2008 - celebcity.

These are promos from the TV series "Nightmares and Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King" which featured one story called Crouch End, which was set in the London district of that name. Also pictured is Eion Bailey.

celebritycity.

^ She looks beautiful. Thank you! :wub: I'm glad to see her do more work.

Claire Forlani at Sur restaurant in Los Angeles, January 17 - celebutopia.

Claire Forlani @ Raisa Gorbachev Foundation Party in London, June 6 - celebutopia.

Claire Forlani leaves Mr. Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills - August 25, 2009 (tlfan.to).

Claire Forlani The Weinstein Company Pre-Oscar party in Hollywood, March 6 (celebrity-paradise).

Claire Forlani The Serpentine Gallery Summer Party in London July 8, 2010 (tlfan.to).

She reminds me a little of Angelina Jolie... except more 'naturally' beautiful and less wax-like. ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lofo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->